~Chapter One~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I was awoken, by my stupid alarm. I was about to turn on snooze, but, realized that if I did, I wouldn't even get up. Groaning, I sat up, and, turned off my alarm. Guess it's time to get ready... Sigh...

Okay, now, I'm all ready for school. My mom was already at work, sigh. She's always at work, nowadays.

I'm headed to the school. I wonder what will await me today... As I was walking, I noticed two people who looked like they were quite lost. One, was a young female, who was wearing a cute dress. The boy who was with her, he looked like he was around my age, and, was wearing a lot of black.

Even though they seemed so different, their eyes seemed to give away that they were siblings. They do seem to be lost, maybe, I should go help them. I decided to go help them, wanting to be nice.

"Hello." I said, while walking up to the two. The girl looked surprised, while the guy looked like he was annoyed at my presence. "Are you lost?" I questioned. "Yes, we are." The girl said, in a sweet voice. "Lillie, we are not lost!" "We are too!" So, the girl's name is Lillie...

"You look like you're around my age. Are you, perhaps, trying to get to Alola High?" "Why, yes, yes we are." "Lillie-" "That's where I'm headed. If you want, I could lead you there." "That would be-" "We're fine. We'll find our own way there." The guy said, before dragging Lillie, who I assumed was his sister, in the opposite direction of the school. I sighed, before heading to the school. Guess that's what I get, for trying to be nice.

~Gladion's P.O.V~

After making sure we were out of eye-sight of whoever that girl's name was, I let go of Lillie. "Gladion! What's your problem!? She was going to lead us to the school!" "How do you know that? She could be a rapist in disguise! I'm just trying to look out for you!" Lillie sighed. "Fine, let's just try to get to school, before it starts. We don't want to create a bad impression, on the first day." I sighed, before looking around, trying to find the school.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I finally made it to the school. There, I saw my best friend, Hau, waiting for me. "Hey, (y/n)!" Hau said, while running up to me. "Hau you doing?" Hau said, causing me to giggle. "You're so goofy." I said, while putting my backpack into my locker. "Yeah, but, I'm your goofy friend." "True, very true."

"Hey, have you heard?" "Heard what?" "We're getting new students. Two, to be exact." "Interesting." I wonder, were the two people that I saw lost earlier... Could they be the new students?

Hau and I then headed towards our first class, after getting our things from our locker. We had seats in the very back. One was on my right, which was empty, and, Hau was on my left. There was also a desk left of Hau, which was also empty. I'm going to guess that if the two new students are in this class, they're going to be seated there.

Soon, class started. The teacher walked to the front, while smiling. "Class, today, we're going to have two new students. Please, welcome Lillie, and Gladion."

Welcome back, to another story of mine! I'm sure you can guess my new obsession. That's right, it's Gladion! That's one of the main reasons why I'm writing this fanfiction. Now, updates may not be out as often, mainly because I'm still in the progress of writing the chapters (Normally, I wait till I finish the story, before I post the story). But, I will do my best to get chapters out, as regularly as possible. Later, my fellow readers! (And Gladion lovers!) =^-^=