~Chapter Fifteen~

~Gladion's P.O.V~

We just arrived at the docks, to see a giant boat leaving the docks. I quickly looked around, for something that I could use, to get close to the boat. Soon, I saw it. "Hau! Get in!" Hau looked over at me, and my 'Borrowed' speedboat. Hau quickly jumped in. I then put in the key that I also 'Borrowed.' I then started the speedboat, hit the gas pedal, and, we were off.

In almost no time, we had caught up to the gigantic boat. "Wait here, while I get on. Don't leave without me." "Okay. But, how are you going to-" I answered Hau's question, by pulling out a jet pack. "Where'd you get one of those!?" Hau asked, in amazement. "Perks of being rich." I then started up the jet pack, and, headed up, to the main area, of the boat.

After getting up, I began my search. I made sure to not be detected. That's when I finally found a room, that had a lot of barricade in front of it. This must be where they're keeping the girls! I quickly removed the stuff, and, opened the door. Inside, tens-no, hundreds of young women ranging from ages thirteen, to ages around thirty were chained, to the walls. "Our rescuer!" One of the woman said. "Is there anyone by the name of 'Lillie' or '(y/n)' here?" All the women looked among themselves, before one spoke up. "Those two... They were taken to the boss's 'Fun room' for 'Fun.'" My eyes widened at this. I raced out of the room, hoping it wasn't too late.

I started searching the boat, desperately hoping to find them. Especially if the men plan to have 'Fun' with them. I eventually found a room, where, on the other side, I heard muffled screaming. I busted through the door, to find (y/n) and Lillie completely nude, with guys on top of them. Though, based on what I saw, none of the men had done any serious 'Fun' yet.

"Hey, who do you think you are, you little punk?" "Tell you what? We'll make you a deal. Don't tell anyone about our business, and, we'll let you in on some fun..." Anger came to my eyes. How dare these men try to bride me! I picked up the nearest weapon, which happened to be a crow bar, and, I started attacking the men. One by one, they fell, to the ground, unconscious. Until, I was the only man who was conscious

I helped get the men off of Lillie and (y/n), while making sure to NOT look at them. I then looked away, as they got dressed. After they were dressed, both Lillie and (y/n) tackled me in a hug, while crying. "Ladies, now isn't the time. We need to get both of you out of here." "Okay..." (y/n) stayed quiet. I grabbed both ladies, by their hands, and, started to drag them to the deck. Along the way, some of the guards noticed us, and, started to chase us. But, luckily, we were able to outrun them. "Lillie, (y/n), hold onto me, tightly." (y/n) saw why, and, grabbed onto me. But, once Lillie saw that they'd be falling onto the boat, she became afraid. "Lillie, now isn't the time!" I hate doing this to you, sis, but, I grabbed her, with a hard grip, then, jumped. Lillie was screaming her head off. Good thing this wasn't a stealth mission.

As we got closer to the speed boat, I turned on the jet pack. This allowed us to have a much smoother, and, safer landing. "Okay, let's get out of here!" I said, while walking up to the driver's seat. "But, we can't leave the other's behind!" (y/n) complained. "Don't worry about it, I already called the cops about the location. The ladies will be just fine." Lillie and (y/n) looked relieved.

"Hau! You're just the best!" Lillie said, before pecking Hau on the cheek. Now, normally, I'd be mad. But, after all that Lillie's been through, I think I'll let it slide. I think that the three main emotions to describe what I'm feeling would have to be relived, angry, and sad. Relieved, because, neither Lillie or (y/n) were actually raped. Angry, because, of what the men did. Also, I'm mad at myself, for letting (y/n) and Lillie go through that. And, sad, for what Lillie and (y/n) had to go through. I'm sure it was a traumatizing experience, for both of them.

While driving, I felt (y/n) sit next to me. "I would just like to say thank you." "Thank you? If I had been there for you,you'd never have been kidnapped." "But, you were also the one who saved me." I sighed, and, continued to drive towards land. And, soon, (y/n) fell asleep, on my shoulder. Though, I didn't mind. After all, (y/n)'s been through so much in the past few hours. She deserves to get some peaceful sleep. 

Hope you enjoyed! Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=