~Chapter Five~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

As I arrived at school, I noticed Hau, Lillie, and Gladion standing together. Well, Gladion had a bit of distance away, from Lillie and Hau. But, he had a close eye on them. I walked up to them. "Hey!" "Hi, (y/n)!" "Nice to see you got home, safely." "Yeah, me too." I said, while smiling. Though, Gladion did SO much to help me. And, just as I suspected, Gladion did not greet me.

When it was time for class, Hau tried to make a move, and, hold Lillie's hand. Though, Gladion quickly ended that operation, making Hau frown. I sighed, before catching up with the group.

"Okay, class, for the next two weeks, you'll be working in pairs, to work on a project." The class seemed excited. That is, until the teacher said that she'd be picking the pairs. Then, everyone groaned. "Okay, the groups are... Hau and Lillie..." I could see Gladion frowning at this, while Hau mentally cheered. "... Gladion and (y/n)..." Now it was my turn to frown. Being paired with that uncooperative mess... Yep, I'm going to fail this assignment...

Ah, lunch time. The four of us decided to eat outside. Well, Gladion didn't exactly agree to it. He just wanted to keep Hau away from Lillie. When we got outside, we started talking. Well, everyone, except Gladion. That's when I realized that I had forgotten my lunch. "Oh, crap..." "Something wrong, (y/n)?" Lillie asked me. "I forgot my lunch." "Well, you can have some of...." Hau then realized that he had already eaten all of his lunch. "I'm sorry, but, I've already eaten all of my lunch." "It's fine, Hau."

"Do you want some of my lunch?" "What did you bring?" "(Food You can't eat, without throwing up)." The thought of eating that, it was already making you sick. "No... Thanks..." "Are you serious?" I looked up, surprised that Gladion added something to the conversation. "What do you mean?" "I mean, why must you be so picky, as to turn down food, that was offered to you?" I sighed. "Look, there are just certain things I don't, and won't, eat." Gladion made a 'tch' sound. The nerve of that guy!

That's when I noticed that Gladion had (Favorite food, that requires a fork/spoon). My mouth started to water, at the sight of such delicious food. I want to ask him, if he'd be willing to share. But, I have a feeling I know his answer. And, it's an answer that I wouldn't like.

~Gladion's P.O.V~

I'm not blind, (y/n). I can tell you want some of my food. I sighed. "Do you want some of my food?" Everyone looked at me, in complete shock. "Sure." But, when (y/n) reached for the (fork/spoon), I glared at her. "No." "No? Are you playing some sick joke on me?" "No. I'm going to feed you." Again, everyone looked at me, in compete shock. And, I noticed (y/n), blushing slightly.

Okay, now, I'm confused. Why did I insist that I feed (y/n)? I know she's perfectly capable of feeding herself. So, why, why did I insist that I feed (y/n)? I quickly pushed the reasons that included love aside. Because, it couldn't possibly be because of love.

Soon, lunch came to an end, and, we headed to our next classes. "Gladion?" "What?" I asked, impatiently. "Thanks... For sharing your food with me." "Yeah, don't mention it." We then walked to our next class. 

I hope you enjoyed. Sorry, if not. Oh, I almost forgot. I've been thinking of writing a Hau x Reader fanfiction. But, first, I want to know if anyone wants to actually read a Hau X Reader fanfiction, before I put in hours, and hours, into it. So, if you want me to write one, please, let me know in the comments. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=