~Chapter Nine~

~Gladion's P.O.V~

When I awoke, memories of last night flooded into my mind. And, how I want to make (y/n) my friend. I then got out of bed, and, got ready for school. After getting completely ready, Lillie and I started heading to the school. When I arrived, Hau and (y/n) were already there. "Hey, (y/n)." I said, in a nice tone. (y/n) just looked at me, in complete shock. "Uh... Hi?" (y/n) said that, as if it was a question. But, I can completely understand, for, I've never gone out of my way, to be nice to her.

We then headed to our first class. In the class, we were supposed to work on our projects. And, that's what (y/n) and I did. And, this time, I didn't just listen to my music.

After the class ended, I stopped (y/n), before she could walk out of the class. "(y/n), would it be okay, if I come over, so, we can work on our project?" "Oh, sure." (y/n) said, kind've surprised that I was the one to make the first move, on working on our project.

Okay, now, it's lunchtime. Hau, Lillie, (y/n), and I were heading out to our normal spot. That's when I noticed Hau holding Lillie's hand. I immediately pulled the two apart. "Just what do you think you're doing?!" I said, while pushing Hau into the wall. "Holding the hand of my girlfriend....." My eye twitched. Girlfriend!

"It's true, Gladion. Hau asked me out, and, I accepted. Please, don't hurt him!" I gave Hau a glare, before loosening my grip on him. But, I didn't let him go, completely. "If you do anything to hurt my sister... I will murder you..." Hau's eyes went wide "Don't worry, Gladion, I love your sister too much, to do anything that would hurt her." Lillie blushed at Hau's words. I huffed, before letting Hau go.

We all then continued to head to our normal spot. When we arrived, I was relieved to see that (y/n) had her own lunch. That brought back the memories, of feeding (y/n). Unintentionally, my face started to heat up, showing a visible blush. "Gladion, are you okay?" (y/n)'s simple question snapped me out of my thoughts. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I hope Gladion's doing okay. Wait, why do I care for Gladion? After all, he's been almost only rude the entire time I've known him. Maybe, just maybe, I want to be Gladion's friend. I can accept being Gladion's friend, as long as Gladion is nice to me. Though, I won't accept LOVING Gladion. If I did fall for Gladion, my mom wouldn't ever let me live it down. After thinking for a while, and, eating my food, we all headed in, for our next classes. I entered the building, with a smile, excited that I may have acquired a new friend. That is, if Gladion's willing to be my friend...

~Gladion's P.O.V~

I'm currently at (y/n)'s house, where (y/n) and I are working on our project. I've tried to focus on the project, but, have found that I just can't seem to focus on the project. I believe it's because I'm still wondering if (y/n) considers me to be a friend.

After a while, I couldn't hold back my question any longer. "(y/n)?" I asked. "Yes?" (y/n) said, not looking up from the project. "Do you consider me to be a friend?" (y/n) seemed taken back, by my question.

Guess I was stupid, to think (y/n)'d think of me, as a friend, after all I've done to her. "Sure, I do consider you a friend. An annoying, pain the back friend. But, you're still a friend." This made me smile. But, I made sure to look away, so (y/n) wouldn't see my smile. We then continued to work on our project.

Here we go! Another chapter! I hope you enjoyed. If not, I'm sorry. Later, my fellow readers!