~Chapter Six~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

After school, I headed over to Lillie, and, Gladion. "Hey." I said, after catching up to them. "Hello." "What do you want?" "I was curious if you'd like to come over." "And, why would I want to do that?" "So, that we could work on our project. And, get a head's start on it." "Well, I have to walk Lillie-" "Gladion, I'm perfectly capable of walking myself home." "But-" "How about this? I'll keep my phone on, so, that, if something happens, you'll know. Do we have a deal?" "Sure..." "Thanks, for trusting me!" Lillie then called Gladion, on her phone, before running off. Why couldn't Gladion be as nice, as Lillie?

Once Gladion and I arrived, at my house, Lillie told us that she got to her place, safe and sound. She then ended the call. I then opened the door, to my place, and, let Gladion in. "So, this place is your home?" "Yeah..." "I've seen worse." I scowled. Is he trying to tick me off? Because, if so, he's doing a great job at it!

I then led Gladion up the stairs, to my room. Again, Gladion insulted my room. And, again, I had to try to restrain from strangling him. After locating my laptop, I opened it up, and, opened Microsoft. "So, how do you want to do this project?" "Professional style." "I can agree to that." I typed down that we wanted to the project, in a professional style. I then started typing down certain things that we were going to need. I groaned, frustration. "What is it now?" "We're going to have to go shopping." "We'll go Saturday." I groaned, again. "What?!" "I like to sleep in, on Saturday..." "Are you serious?! Suck it up!" Okay, I'm starting to get really irritated, with Gladion...

It's finally dinner-time, and, my mom's asking why a random guy's in the house. "Mom, this is Gladion. He's a partner of mine, for school." "Nice to meet you, Ms. (y/l/n)." Gladion said, while shaking my mom's hand. It took all of my willpower, to not open my mouth open, in shock. "Oh, you seem like a real gentleman. Well, Gladion, you're always welcome to drop by, whenever you'd like to." Again, shocking! "Thank you, I appreciate the offer." JUST WHO IS THIS GUY!?!

After eating, Gladion thanked my mom, for the meal. "It's starting to get dark. Would you like a drive home?" "Thank you, but, I can walk home." "You sure?" "I'm sure." "Okay." Gladion then left.

"That Gladion sure seems like a keeper, don't you think so?" "No, not really." I replied. "I bet you will, soon." "I bet I-""So, tell me... When will I finally be able to become a grandmother?" "MOM!""Kidding, kidding... Maybe..." I sighed, before heading upstairs, to do my nightly routine. Though, my mom's words started to crawl into my head. Does she seriously think I'll fall for Gladion soon? The guy who's continuously rude tome? Yeah, I don't think so.     

I hope you enjoyed! So sorry, if not! Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=