~Chapter Eleven~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke, to my mom screaming my name. "Just a second!" I shouted down, to her. It took me a few minutes, but, I finally made it downstairs. "What is it..." I stopped, when I saw Gladion. I instantly remembered how we were going to go shopping today. My face went bright red, when I realized that I was in my (embarrassing pajamas). I raced upstairs, and, got dressed, brushed my teeth, etc.

When I came downstairs, I heard my mom telling Gladion tons of embarrassing stories about me. "Mom!" I said, before giving her a death glare. "Oh, did you want me to tell him about the time in the tub when-" "NO!" I quickly dragged Gladion out of the house, and, headed towards the store.

I bet my face is a bright red tomato, right now. Please, don't notice... Gladion... "Well, I certainly learned a lot of things about you." I was so embarrassed, that I couldn't even respond properly.

When we arrived at the store's entrance, we ran into Lillie. "Lillie, what are you doing here?" "I was given some coupons for a couple's restaurant. But, since Hau doesn't like the food served there, he thought I should give it to you." "Oh, thank you." I said, while taking the coupons. "Well, I must be off. Off, to go skirt shopping!" Lillie then left.

While looking for the things on the list, we both saw the perfect thing, for our project. Though, we both reached for it. And, our hands just so happened to touch. My face started heating up. I didn't look, to see if Gladion was blushing, as well.

What is this feeling? I've only recently started to feel this. And, it's only when I'm around Gladion, do I feel this feeling. It's kind've like a desire. Wait, I can't possibly desire Gladion to be my boyfriend. No way!

~Gladion's P.O.V~

What is this feeling? Recently, I've been feeling something... Different, when I'm around (y/n). But, it's only with (y/n)... That I feel like this. Am I possibly going insane? I hope not.

After a while, we decided that we should get something to eat. "Maybe we should use the coupons that Lillie got us?" "Sure. What was the name of the restaurant, that the coupon works for?" (y/n) pulled out the coupon, and, read it. "It's called, 'A Couple's Diner.' Weird name, right?" "Yeah."

After arriving, the waiter told us that because of the coupon, we wouldn't have to pay a single dime. Wow, that's one special coupon. "We're pretty lucky, huh?" "Yeah."

After a while, a waiter came. And, after getting our drink orders, he left. (y/n) and I talked, until the drinks came back. "So, what would the lovely couple like, today? Would they like, perhaps, the 'Couple Meal Special?'" "Oh, you got it all wrong, we aren't a couple-" "Oh, I get it. Don't worry, I'll keep your secret." The waiter then winked at me. Oh dear... The waiter thinks I'm going to ask (y/n) to be my girlfriend. "I'll have your orders back, momentarily." "But, we didn't even-" Before we could respond, the waiter left. Well, this is a disaster.

When the waiter came back, he was holding a large plate of spaghetti. (y/n) was blushing mildly. And, little did I know that I was blushing as well. We then started to eat, the spaghetti. We tried to be careful, so, that we wouldn't connect. Though, it got harder, as there were less, and less noodles.

Soon, we noticed that we were getting closer, and closer. And, soon, our mouths connected. Yep, we were kissing. When we pulled away, I saw that (y/n) was a blushing mess. "Sorry..." (y/n) said, avoiding eye contact with me. "There's no reason to be sorry." I said, while taking (y/n)'s hand.

~Hau's P.O.V~

Perfect. The plan's going absolutely perfect. I gave Lillie a high-five. "I must be going now." "Why?" "To position the final trap for the soon-to-be couple." I then ran off, and, got myself in position. (y/n)... Gladion... Soon, you'll be a couple. And, you'll have ME to thank! Well, Lillie did help... The point it, I'll be the one to put the finishing touches on the malasada. Yum, malasada... Stay focused, Hau!

I hope you enjoyed. If not, can you let me know why? I like to know how or where I messed up, so, I can improve, in the future. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=