~Chapter Twenty~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Sigh... It's one in the morning, and, I still can't seem to fall asleep. I stood up, giving up, and, decided to head to Gladion's room. When I knocked, I heard shuffling. Either he's a very light sleeper, or, he couldn't sleep either. "Hey." Gladion said, while opening the door. "Hey." I replied. "Something wrong?" "I can't seem to be able to fall asleep." "Same. Do you want to come on in?" "Sure." I then entered Gladion's room. It's been a while, since I've been in here. And, everything looked just as neat as last time.

After talking for a bit, Gladion started yawning, more, and more. "Maybe I should leave now, so, that you can get to bed." "You don't have to go. If you want... You could sleep with me..." Gladion said, a blush visible on his face. I'm sure that my face is also showing a blush. "Sure, if it isn't too much trouble..." "(y/n), you're not troublesome. In fact... I like being around you..." "... I like being around you too..." After an awkward silence, I laid down, in Gladion's bed. It was so soft, and comfy. Gladion then turned off the lamp, that was supplying what little light was in the room. Gladion then got on the other side of the bed.

After some time, I heard Gladion slightly snoring. How adorable! Then, I heard something, that shocked me. "... I love you...(y/n)..." After hearing that, I became a blushing mess. But, I'm relieved to hear that my crush likes me back. I then scooted over, to where Gladion was laying,and, snuggled into him, burying my head into his chest. "I love you, too,Gladion..." And, soon, I was asleep.     

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=