~Chapter Ten~

~Hau's P.O.V~

I was waiting, patiently, for my special Lillie to show up. After she arrived, I quickly pulled her away, before anyone could see. "Hau!? What's going on?" "Shh! We need to talk." "About?" "(y/n), and Gladion." "Oh, are they alright?!" "No, they aren't." Lillie's face showed fear. "Did they get kidnapped, or something?" "No." This seemed to relieve Lillie a bit. "So, what's wrong with them, then?" "They're denying their love for each other." Lillie raised an eyebrow at me. "I do admit, they seem like they'd be a cute couple. But, how can you be one-hundred percent sure that they like each other?" "I can see it in their eyes!"

"So, what's the plan then? To get them together?" "Their shopping trip." "What shopping trip?" "The shopping trip, that they're doing, this Saturday." "How do you know that?" "I may... Have been spying on them... A little... Last night..." "Oh, okay. And, what're you wanting me to do?" "I want you to give (y/n) and Gladion some discount coupons for a specific restaurant in that shopping district. Can you do that for me?" "I can." "I knew I could count on you." "So, what're you going to do? To help with the plan?" "That's a secret for me to know, and, for you to never find out." Lillie sighed. "Very well. We better head back, before Gladion and (y/n) start to worry." "Okay." We then headed back to (y/n) and Gladion, hand in hand.

"Lillie, where have you been?!" "Um... I... Um..." "We were making out!" I said, as that was the first thing that came to my head. Gladion gave me the look of, 'I'm going to kill you, if you don't run.' But, I stood my ground. "You know, you should get used to this, Gladion. For, we're only going to do this more, and more, and-" "Hau, you're not helping." (y/n)'s right, I need to show Gladion, not just tell him. I then pulled Lillie in, for a kiss. Boy, did Gladion look super pissed. I smirked. "Hau!" Though, before Gladion could put a hand on me, he was pulled back.

~Lillie's P.O.V~

I looked, as (y/n) was pulling Gladion back. She had her arms around his waist. So, it pretty much looked like she was hugging him, from behind. As if (y/n) read my mind, she realized what she was doing, and, started to blush. I also noticed Gladion blushing as well. "S-Sorry..."(y/n) then let go of Gladion. "It's fine..." I smiled softly at this. I'm starting to see why Hau ships (y/n) with my brother. And, now, I want to make sure that they have their happily ever after. 

I hope you enjoyed. Sorry, if not. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=