CHAPTER 3

Jyn's POV

Me and Cassian have been walking for awhile trying to find ways to survive things we could use. I was trying to hide my wound from Cassian because I know if he finds out he will freak out. I haven't known him long but from up I've seen he is kinda protective.

We keep walking for awhile and end up finding a pile of trees. "Let's look here.

"Okay we can get some of these branches to make a fire. He says

I keep looking in the pile and find some kind of fruit. "What is this thing? I ask
"I don't know what it's called but it's safe to eat so get a couple of them.

I collect the fruit and Cassian collects the branches then we start walking again.
"Where are we going? I ask "We will have to find a place at sleep for the night.
"Sounds good to me!

We find a somewhat clear area to spend the night. I set down the fruit and sit down the sun was starting to set me and Cassian didn't talk much today I think we're in shock. But at least the bleeding from my side wasn't as bad.

Cassian sat down beside me and I handed him a piece of fruit. I haven't eaten in 2 days.... which isn't good for my health but so is getting blown up!

After we get done eating the sun has pretty much set it had been a long day of mostly walking. I was tired and so was Cassian.

"Do you think they did anything about it? Cassian asks

"The Death Star? Uh I think they probably have it under control. I say and I really mean it. "I know what we did wasn't for nothing. Cassian looks at me and smiles "I like how much hope you have. I look at him and smile back

Night had come and it actually got cold I was surprised because Scarif is or was a tropical planet it's a shame that the empire took it over then destroyed it. I imagine it was a beautiful before the empire. Hell the whole galaxy was beautiful before the empire before the war! I've heard stories about life before The Clone War the galaxy hasn't seen peace in over 20 years children don't know what peace is like! That thought kills me... we need to stop them or else peace will never return again! What would it be like? A galaxy without an empire. A galaxy with a good government! One that doesn't allow slavery! A galaxy without labor camps! Why did they do this? Why do they treat the people of the galaxy so wrong? I know I can't have all my questions answered all I know is I want to keep fighting!

Sorry this chapter wasn't very good I was so tired while writing this!!!