CHAPTER 7

Jyn's POV

We finally escaped! After what felt like forever we managed to get out of there now I can start fighting for the rebellion but first we need to make sure the empire isn't following us. If they find the base all we did for them will be erased so we are stopping on Naboo for a couple of days.

"Did you hear them back there?" Cassian says

"Yeah! It's gone! They did it!"

"And it's all because of you!"

"Oh please all I did was give them the information!" I say rolling my eyes

"And if they didn't have that information they couldn't have done it! Give yourself some credit!"

"Okay fine but you need to too!"

"Whatever!" He says rolling his eyes with a smile

I smile and look ahead at the blue colors of lightspeed. Cassian said we are going to be there in a couple of hours. From what I've heard Naboo is or was a gorgeous planet but who knows what it's like now!

After talking to Cassian for about ten minutes about our plan for when we get to Naboo i get tired of sitting and walk to the back of the ship. it was different then most imperial ships I've seen.

I sit on the bench that was in the back this must be a stormtrooper ship....why am I thinking about this ship so much? That's right I'm trying to get my mind off of what happened! Why is it bothering me so much?! I hardly knew them it's not like I've known them my whole life! I just met them on Jedha a couple of days ago! Why do I want to cry? I never cry! But before I know it I felt tears streaming down my face. Dang it! I hear Cassian walking into the room and I quickly wipe away the tears.

" We should be there in about two hours" he says

"Good" I say looking down

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine" I say try to avoid eye contact

"Are sure? Because you're acting different now."

"I'm just.....stressed"

He doesn't believe me I can tell....how does he know me so well? We just met! He walks over to me and lifts up my chin. Great now he is going to see me cry! He looks me in the eyes and hugs me.

"Jyn it's okay to cry." He says then pulls away "your father just died and you almost died."

I look at him and I start crying again why is he being so nice to me?

"It's only natural to cry after going through something like that."

I look down again and nod my head Cassian is a good man I'm sure if it was another rebel they would have just told me to suck it up and get on with my life.

"I'm going out there if you need anything tell me"He says pointing at the cockpit

"Okay" I say quietly but loud enough he can hear me

He smiles and leans down and kisses me on the head then walks out.

What just happened? Did he just kiss me? What was that?!
If this were me a couple of days ago I would have killed him but I'm not even angry I'm actually kinda happy! What does that mean? I'm I overthinking this? Okay I just need to relax.

As I was sitting in the back of the ship I eventually fall asleep it was the first time I slept since the explosion I guess I wasn't really sleeping I was pretty much dead on Scarif and then came back. I'm still confused about how that was possible.

I wake up to Cassian tell me we were there.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About an hour."

I was kinda scared to go outside and see what happened to this planet.

"So what do we do if they find us?" I ask

" I found some blasters in the other room."

"What other room?"

"I was walking around the ship and found this."

He pushes a button and revealing a hidden room. It had blasters and bombs this is definitely an imperial ship.

"Wow"

"I know right" he says while handling me a blaster

"Finally I have a blaster again!"

"Let's go out there"

We walk outside holding our blasters. They were ready to shoot who knows what might jump out else might be stormtrooper blasters but unlike stormtroopers I can actually shoot. We walk around the ship and see a tracker I shoot it off then step on it many times!

"I killed it" I shouted

"Good job but they are coming!"

DUN DUN DUN!!! What will happen next? Stay tuned!