Arriving at camp

The plane lands, and all I see are trees; once out of the plane, I gasp at the smell of the trees and air, the light sent of deer in the background and the strong scent of blood.

We walk through the gates of the camp, and our plane takes back off to go to the pack for if an emergency happens, which is very unlikely, but better safe than sorry.

Once entirely inside the gate, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed teenage chick comes over to us. she looks about my sister's age and smells like a B positive, the only blood type I can't drink without being violently sick for days.

"Hi girls, I'm Jojo, and I'm here to give you your class list and room keys," she says, smiling. God, her smile is enormous, and her teeth Are pearly white, just like mine.
"There you go. Any questions about this year?" She asks, looking at me while handing everything over, and I decide to do something I love to play "yea, I was just wondering what sort of food gets served?" I say, smiling. Larry looks at me, knowing exactly what is going on. Suddenly something catches her eye; she watches as a black-haired girl walks past; she is beautiful. I love guys, but if I were to swing that way, I would want her.

Her black hair is dyed only reason I know is that because her roots are showing a brown-like colour. Her face is almost the shape of a heart with, and her tiny blue eyes showing through the plump pink lips are to die for the size is of a standard size, yet they're so much better. She looks tall, maybe 6,1, which for someone who reeks of alpha blood is normal. She is around my sister's age, making her being on her last year, which means she has most likely found her mate. She has large breasts, almost like a 12 dd making my 14 c look like a 14 AA. She looks over at me, and I see the blood seeping down her neck, making me almost want to run over there and drink her blood. She smells like a 0 negative, which for humans is rare, but werewolves are even rarer. There is almost always a b, something never an o. I myself was, am one of a kind being a b positive. That's why I can't drink it; my body rejects it.

I tear my eyes away from her, the two girls exchanging a look of knowingness
"anyways, Vic, there are all sorts for all fussy eaters. Now I have to run. See you", and with that, she's gone.