Blood moon & full moon

Ashleys pov                                                       Two months later

I look down, not knowing what I meant to tell Vic; I sigh. I know I have to eventually, especially since we go home next month separately and meet back up at the castle two weeks after; she has been so busy that she hasn't even realised my smell has changed. Still, it won't be long, and she will notice; everyone else already has.

I look up at the sky and notice the wind changing direction; I know it means that tonight is the night we have the second blood moon; no one else knows yet. Other than Vic, of course, she has been so busy making hundreds of plans for everything that could happen. While she has finally accepted me as her mate in all forms, she has been getting annoyed that I haven't been allowing her to drink from me, not since we got back to camp that it. The vampire's guards got in last night and are hiding just west of the centre, waiting for the signal. The wolfs will be arriving any minute and have made up a stupid lie saying they want to see the new wolves in action.

I get dressed in a light-fitting white dress; I see no point going naked like everyone else since I know there won't be much running this full moon. Heading outside, the whole school greets me on the field; the palace wolves are clothed, making the entire camp stare at them. I walk up to Vic noticing her tattoo on full display but trying to hide it. I block out the teacher telling the rules and look at the moon to see the red is already taking over; I nudge Vic to show her it's time 'you deal with vampires; I will deal with wolves,' i link to her, and she just nods, I walk over to the palace wolves and whisper out to them "look up, its time" with that my two guards, Alice and Amber move beside me while the others spread out one going to tell the teacher about the moon being red. While there are only 50 palace wolves here for, just in case, they can all look after themselves. I look at Vic and nod. She nods back. Two wolves rush to her side, knowing it's time for her to unmask her sent. I get nervous; Vic and I talked about what would happen if they turned on her, which meant I would have to use my power to tame them.

I hear the screams of terror when the teacher announces the red moon even the teacher Mrs Witt looks terrified. I scream, realising none of the vampire guards in the trees is in the right spot "now" is all I say, everyone looking at me; some of the guards shift as Vic lets her smell out. Everyone doesn't know where to look, not until the forest vampires come out of the trees, hungry. Everyone is on alert, and all I can do is watch Vic. "enough," she screams, "as queen of ashes and fire, I command you all to stop" everyone stops and looks at her. She lifts her wrist to show her mark "as luna of the ashes and fire, I command you to listen," I yell, lifting my wrist up to show the same symbol as Vic, just lighter in colour. The vampire guards all rush in, taking their spots. We had it so that it would go wolf, vampire, a wolf in a circle around the camp members, and wolfs on wither side of Vic and me with vampires behind and in front of us. While it is easy to keep wolfs in check on a full moon, vampires go full-out crazy; they can't help themselves. "vampires and werewolves will live in peace with each other, no war, no killing, you will live beside each other in harmony. If you fall out of line, I will kill you myself," Vic growls out. Everyone sits down, showing their submission. I feel every single vampire and werewolf link opens up in my head; I know everyone else can handle it. "I, Vic Peaches am the queen of ashes and fire; I, at this moment, declare that wolfs and vampires live in peace, to roam the earth as they please with no danger or threat for one another. if you choose not to accept this official royal order, I will hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands." I hear several yes, queen Vic in my head. Still, there is one unforgettable 'get me' voice that comes over the link, everyone goes in an uproar, but I am horrified and know I must step in. not caring that it will give away the secret for every wolf and vampire to hear 'father I would rethink that. The queen is my mate; I am the luna.  Don't miss out on being in your grandchild's life because you don't want to live in peace with the vampire,' i muse out in the link. I hear several gasps, but the only thing I can focus on is my mate "your pregnant?" she questions, tears in her eyes. I rub my belly, nodding to her, 'fine, I agree', I hear my dad voice out ', good' I reply before Vic cuts the connection. Running at me full force, she attacks my lips while rubbing my belly.