I'm the queen?

Three days later

It's been three days since the meeting with the queens and kings, and we are now just arriving at the palace. During the trip, the queen and king of ashes told us to call them kate and mark, while the queen and king of fire told us to call them Sofia and luke.

I stare at the palace; it's a fiery red colour, unlike the kingdom of ashes, which is grey. "I can't wait to see our room", Ashley pipes into my head. I smile ", me neither" I look at Sofia to see her smiling reassuringly at me. "How will this work?" I question to no one and everyone at the same time. "You will go to your room to check it out and decide which house you will want, then we will call you down, you will repeat after us and boom, you will be Queen" I nod slowly ", so I don't have to do it twice?" I question, "no, we will all say it at the same time" I nod again, and the car pulls to a stop.

Once inside the palace, we are taken up to the top floor, five stories high "this is your room," the guard greets me. I smile and walk in, deciding with a few changes that this place would be the best fit, especially with two kingdoms and two packs. We need all the room we can get. "I think we will live here", I muse to Ashley. She smiles, nodding. "I think you should be queen and me, Luna", I nod again ", but that would mean I would be the alpha of the pack as well", she nods again happily. I smile, my wolf needing her against me; pulling her close, I breathe in her mark, allowing myself to calm down.

Walking into the throne room, I am met with a bunch of wolves and vampires, none of which are from the camp, which is good; we decided it would be best to keep it calm until the next red moon when everyone unites as one. The queens and kings stand in their couples with a space for me and Ashley to stand between them. "Vic Peaches, do you vow to look after the kingdoms of ashes and fire with your life, to serve and protect for as long as you shall live" I nod, realising I have to respond. "I vow to protect and serve the kingdoms of ashes and fire as long as I shall live", I answer. The queens and kings nod at me "please face your loyal followers; tell them where they will live and what to call you" I smile, turning around "please call me Queen and my mate Luna; we shall live there at the kingdom of fire" they all nod their understanding and start chanting 'all hail the queen' I place my palm out as the kings instructed, cutting all three palms I touch palms with the king of ashes first feeling all the vampire links opening up in my head, the vampires all go silent, I do the same thing to the king of fire hearing all the wolves. I turn to my followers, grabbing Ashley gently, biting over her mark just as I did to mark her, but this time it is to make her Luna.