Epilogue

I sat on my knees in the mud, rain pouring over me and soaking me to the bone. My gaze was fixed on the cross, we had made out of sticks, sticking in the ground. My tears mixed with the rain as I watched Killian place a block of wood in front of it. He had cut it in half somehow and carved the words 'RIP Zach McClain'. I realised I never even knew his last name. Killian crouched next to me with a sympathetic expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, Alice. I know he meant a lot to you." He says to me, his voice just barely above a whisper. We hadn't talked since he dragged me away from my village. I just kept staring at the cross and Zach's name.

"What are you going to do now? You can't return." Suddenly my sadness was replaced by anger.

"I'll make them pay. They'll all pay for what they did." A memory of the time I lost my parents flashed behind my eyes. The moment they wouldn't allow me in their pack because the vampires might be searching for me. That was the moment I swore to destroy every vampire. I would make them pay for taking my family. But now I realise it weren't just the vampires I had to destroy. It was also them. Matt's pack. This time I'd make sure they'd pay for taking my happiness.

"You can't possibly think you can take on an entire pack on your own. You'll die and Zach's sacrifice would be in vain." Killian said.

"Then help me." I say finally turning to face him.

"I can't help you kill yourself."

"Then leave me." I say standing up. I glanced one more time at the improvised grave we made before going back the way we came. I heard Killian's footsteps behind me. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

"This is rediculous Alice. You can't possibly want to go against an entire pack." I turned around furious at him for trying to stop me.

"I don't have to go against them all. If I kill Matt they will fall apart. He doesn't have an heir yet and without Alpha or Beta the pack will crumble."

"How on earth do you think you're going to kill and Alpha?"

"I've trained my whole live to fight vampires on my own. Something Pack's do in groups because they're otherwise to weak. I can take him." I turn back around and start walking away.

"Alice, please." He tried to stop me again.

"No. If you're only trying to stop me then leave it won't work." He let go and nodded solemnly. After that I left. When I got back to the village everyone was to busy moving injured and dead wolves to notice me. I saw Matt crouched next to Jack's dead body, but his gaze was on Zach's. A lump formed in my throat at the sight of Zach. When I saw the coast was clear I silently stepped out of my hiding spot and picked up a silver knife laying on the ground. Probably one they were planning on using on me. I crept towards Matt, still looking around for someone but no one was there. Weird. When I got close enough to hear him talking to Jack I stopped.

"I'll miss you friend." He said to Jack closing his eyes. He kept his hand on Jack's arm and his back to me. I prepared to strike but before I could he said something else.

"I knew you'd come back, Alice." I froze at that. He stood up calmly and turned around.

"When I saw you're boyfriend was dead. I just knew you'd come back."

"Then you probably also know why?" He smirked and started circling me.

"You're going to try and kill me."

"I'll succeed." He chuckled.

"No, you won't. You're not thinking straight. Your grief is clouding your mind. I admit, if you were in your right state of mind you'd succeed but not. Not so much." I lunged at him, he just dodged. I tried again but now he actually fought back and in seconds my knife was in his hands. He chuckled as he moved it from one hand to the other.

"Told you." He smirked. This time he lunged, I wasn't fast enough and he stabbed the knife in my stomach. I dubbed over so my head leaned on his shoulder.

"I told you I'd win." He twisted the knife in my stomach making me gasp in pain before he pulled it out and let me fall to the ground.

"Alice!" A voice called. My vision was hazy but I saw Matt's head twist before he fell to the ground revealing Killian. In the blink of an eye he was kneeling next to me.

"You'll be fine Alice. It'll be fine." He assured me, but I knew it would't. The knife was silver. Even the smallest wound made with something silver will kill a werewolf. Never mind a giant stab wound. My head turned to the other side where a shadow was kneeling.

"Zach." I whispered when I recognised the shadow. Killian looked around confused.

"Zach isn't here Alice." He says, but his voce is already fading. I felt Zach take my hand. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. Then I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again Zach was still kneeling next to me but Killian was gone and the surroundings where different as well.

"You're such a stupid girl." Zach scolded me when he notices I had woken up.

"Where are we?"

"The underworld, heaven, the next place, the afterlife, whatever you like to call dead."

"I can't believe you did that. Why would you get yourself killed like that?" He scolded.

"I had to make them pay for what they did to you." He chuckled and shook is head.

"Only you would get yourself killed after someone saved your life."

"At least we're together."

"That we are, if only it could have gone differently." He smiled leaning in to kiss. When he pulled away again we just smiled at each other.

"I love you." I whispered. His smiled brightened.

"I love you too." With that he kissed me again, this

~The End~

Sorry for the sudden ending. I wasn't really feeling it anymore and my ideas where kinda running out. I knew that if I tried to continue it would only become worse so I decided to try and end it as good as possible. Well dying isn't good but you know what I mean.

So thank you for reading my story I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll see you in another story ;)

See you laterz xx