gave him a whattt

2 months later

ty p.o.v

i was at the trap before i went tp school to see if boss was there. i walked in to see dre and some brown skin girl look like trayonna all hug up and kissing so i walked in too speak.

ayee enough with all that lovey dovey shit.

"brah get ur ass out"  alright but aye boss here  " naww u knoe he went to aisa house last night " aight coo dappin him up . so i headed to skool.

mercedes p.o.v

i woke up and took a shower and put on a mid thigh loose sky blue skirt with a white sleeveless T with my white wills and i curled my hair and put in some silver hoops and went downstairs to eat. i ate some grit eggs and bacon told my momma good bye and grabbed my cluch and my fone and was out.

i arrived to school in my new black charger and went in to go find nunee about this party tommorow. i walked down the hall to see her all hugged up with her new bf nick. nick was fine he was caramel brown and had a tint fade he was a pretty boy and was not into no gang type shit. he was right for her.

i decided to call my new closes friend might be bf sav. sav was light skin had abs for days with his cute lil one dimple and had some long ass dreads longer than sevey one and his tips was dipped in a caramel color. he was sexy than nick.

phone convo

hello

"hey"

what u up to

"nothing chillin bout to got to school u"

at school bored as a bitch

"aww sorry for my me but aye u want to hang out tonight "

yassss * claps her hands*

"ok calm down ill pick u up then .k boo?"

otayyy

"bye bae"

bye

end of phone convo

i was so happy i knoe i was gonna have fun because sav aint in no gang neither but does smoke alot

sevey p.o.v

i woke up to see that i was still in aisa bed  after i chopped lastnight so i quickly got up and left to go to my house to change. i took a quick shower and slipped on my black trus with a white T and my jordans and left . when i got to school i see meme clappin her hands and on the phone so i walked over.

sup me "hey" u want to chill at my cirb tonight "naww i hangin with a friend tonight sorry" its coo "bye" peace

meme p.o.v.

the day went by so fast and it was time for me to get ready to go to sav's house so i got dress. i put on some camo skinnys a black tee and my black uggs and waited . i waited for 5 hrs straight intill i got a texted that said " heyy me im sorry i didnt come but i was caught up with my gal soo ttyl" after i read that i was pissed off so i called sevey

phone convo

wassup me

"can u come and get me"

where u at

"home "

aight be there in 5

end of phone convo

i couldnt believe that sav had a gal and didnt tell me in 5 min sevey was out side so i got up and left

"wassup me" nothing i got stood up

"u want to talk about it " naww its coo the rest of the ride was quiet and when we got to his houe we went in and sat on the couch. listen sevey i want u to be my boyfriend and she was cut off by sevey who kissed her. the kiss was long and felt soo right "i want to be ur boyfriend just forget about that other nigga who stood u up but its something i want to tell u" what is it .............

short but i tried what does sevey have to tell meme ? she gave him a whatt awwww

cliff hanger

vote comment share