shit bout to get real

mercedes puke up feeling sore after three rounds of sex. i rolled over to see a sleepin sevyn. i decided to get up and take a shower. i got out of bed and fell straight on the floor.

"damn ma u good" sevey said laughing. " uhh nooo im on the floor plz help me. "ok ma come on."

he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. "i put it on u last night " shut ur faggot ass up. " i a faggot now" he said with a stank look.

hell yea nigga. " u know what i dont care u coochie" he said with a duck mouth face and left.

bitch ass. i started washing and 30 min later i got out and put on a big t-shirt and some sweats. i walked downstair and saw sevey cookin me breakfast.

awww my baby cookin me breakfast. he cooked me grits eggs bacon sausage and biscut ion gon lie he cook that good shit.

after we ate he got a call and steped out.

sevyn p.o.v

i cooked my bae some breakfast cause i knew she needed some thing to fill her up after i tore that thing up last night. after i finshed trent called me.

phone convo

"speak" i said

yo boss we know who beat meme up that night.

" how nigga" i said gettin heated

it been that punk ass nigga sav bree and keaisa bitch asses

i hung up and threw on my black sweats all black will and my black T its time to kill a bitch.

i was about to leave when me stopped me."bae what wrong".

i found out who gang u.

"WHATT WHO WAS IT"she said loud. it was sav breaisa and keaisa. "Im about to beat some ass hold up" she ran upstairs and threw on some wills and we rolled out.

i told her ill handle sav but go beat them bitches ass. i got out at my trap and went in .

mercedes p.o.v

i was so fuckin heated at the fact that sav he was suppose to be my friend and that punk pussy nigga had the nerve to gang me oh hell no nigga i aint boo boo the motha fuckin fool bitch ill cut his dick off and mail that shit to his momma for christmas he fucked with the right one.

i was speedin to my girl nunee house so she could have my back if the two bitches try to gang me. when she got in the car i told her what happen and she been ready.

we drove to that so called suppose to be my girl breaisa house and i got out. i walked up to her door and knocked on it.

she open it and i took he sorry ass by her fack pocohonus hair and draged her of the porch.

i started throwin blows to her face nonstop.You.thot.squally.hoein.stank. pissup.ratchet.two.faced.bitch. i said while punching her in her face

i gave her two black eyes a broken nose and a busted lip. i didnt even care i got off of her and stomped her face then got in my car and drove to keaisa house to beat her ass.

i open her unlocked door and walked up her stairz to find her hoein ass givin some nigga head. i draged he by her piece of ponytail and threw her on the floor i tore her ass up like i did bree then left to go home and wash up.

i dropped nunee off and drove home my lip was busted and was bleedin like a bitch i shrugged it off and went inside my house i took a hot shower and changed in to some black stretch shorts a pink tank top and put on some nike socks with my slid ins

i walked to my room and heard my phone ring

phone convo

hello

"meme its ty sevyn in the hospital heis in a coma got shot four times in his arm and leg and one near his heart they dont knoe if he's gon make it "

i started to cry and got up and sped all the way to the hospital i walked in to see the crew all in a circle i sat down and cried harder.

"um family of sevyn jenkins"

yess we all said and got up

"um sevyn didnt ......................

"i was here i lived i love i was here i did i done everything that i wanted it was more than i thought is be i will leave my mark so everyone would know I WAS HERE "

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

to be continued

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

do u think sevyn is dead or nah ? stay tune in to got me sprung

VOTE COMMENT SHARE