we belong together

mercedes p.o.v

its now the day before my birthday and i am excited but at the same time im depressed. me and sevyn broke cause he needed "a break". i just took my mind off him and was thinkin about where my girls were takin me for my birthday.

i got up and took a shower and sliped on some ripped shorts and a purple half shirt with my sparkly purple toms and went down stairs my momma left to go to work and i fixed me a bowl of captain crunch oops all berries cereal and texted daisa.

me: hey boo im ready so wheneva u ready come get me for we can get this shit jumpin.

dasia: omw

i waited for dasia for like 3 min and she was outside.

i got in the front and we drove to the nail salon. oooweee yayyy im bout to look smexyyy bae.

we walken in and i took a seat at a nail booth. i got acrylic done on my nail they where yellow and pink. we left and got some thing to eat with the crew . marquasia took my too pick up my dress and heels and took me home i went to take a long hot bubble bath to clear my mind and prepare for my future.

sevyn p.o.v

nunee this place is pretty u hooked it up. there were yellow green and pink decorations they cake was a 3 layer cake that said happy birthday to MY meme. i payed for all of the stuff . the reason i broke up with me was because i wanted her to have the best birthday ever. i got a big surprise for her tommorow i set her up for a spa all day before the party.

ok nu ima lock up good night.

next day.

mercedes p.o.v

"rise in shine baby" my mom said with a big smile on her face . thank you ma . i got up and sliped on some sweats and a tank top because i was spending my day at the spa!!!

7 at night

my girls are takin me out but i dont knoe where i took a long hot shower and put my dress on it was a neon green with yellow and pink rin stones all over it i curled my hair and wore it down. i sprayed my beyonce heat perfume on me and put my heels on i took a couple of pics and posted them on instagram caption said " its my birthday bitched hahahah" i grabbed my clutch put my b-day tiara on and waited i heard a honk and walked out side to see a limo!!.

i walked over and saw my badd bitches ballin. "hey boo" all my girls said. hey yall. omg i love this.

we drove and stoped somewhere i was about to get out but they grabbed my are and made me put on a blind fold they led me to a buliding and took off my blind fold. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCEDES!!

all of my friend and fam was at this beautiful place decorated with my favorite colors. a few songs came on and i was dancing having the time of my life. it was time to see my cake they told me to close my eyes and then told me to open them i read with it said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MEME " i was think for alittle min and i felt a tap on my showder. i turned around to se sevyn on his knee with flowers and a bigg ass stuffed bear i felt tears stream down my cheek . i felt love

sevyn!! "yea baby this is all for u" he said showing his sexy ass teeth.

u did all this for me  "yes i love u mercedes imani williams will u accept my promise ring and be my ride or die my bonnie my world"

yasssss i said and kissed him like a thousand times.

it was now 3 in the morning and i was still turnt the fuck uppppp. sevey took me to this place i havent seen before he led me inside and told me to take the blind fold off after u count to 100

99 100 i took my blind fold of and saw rose petals leading to the bathroom where i see candles lighing up the room i see sevey already in with an rose in his mouth i took my dress of and got in me and him layed there enjoying every moment of it he got up and handed me a bag and said put this on and walked out .

i looked in the bag abd saw a matching bra and thong set and just laughed i did as i was told and followed the reat of the petals to the room and see sevyn with some boxers and a tie on i laughed and walked over.

sevyn p.o.v

meme had look damn good (imitating chucktown diva) in that set i bought her i motioned her to me she kissed me with love and started kissing every part of my body i let her take the wheel.

she started undressing me and kissed my fellow i looked at her and said "u sure u ready"  duhh. ok and she started licking and spitting and then started to put my 12 inch in her mouth. i cant lie for her first time she knew what she was doing she bobbed up and down while i let out moans signaling that she was doing her job. i stopped her and pulled her on the bed an took her thong off.

i fingered her and sticked my tounge in she gripped my dreads and pushed me in more. i went in a fast motions. she came and i licked it all up i started teasing her and putting my tip on her clit and going in circles she moaned loud and whined i stoped and she looked at me crazt. "y u stop" with a puppy dog face. i was getting this i pulled out a condom and said u are sure u are ready she said yes and i went in a slow motion i sped up a little and and she was moaning like crazy it was now 9 we was on round 3 ( trey song song part off of my story) we both came for the last time and we were out like a light she fliped over and said i love i said i love u to  

o my gosh things just got nasty but im am so happy meme and sevey are back together i want a romantic b-day party like that

i updated twice im proud !!

vote comment share