lost my clyde

sevyn p.o.v

i was rushing to get to the hospital i just got a call saying that my boo was brutaly beaten and i was heated i arrived at the hospital and ran in side.

"um how may i help u sir" the kady at the desk said. im here to see my girlfriend."um whats her name". mercedes." well sir we cant let u se her right now she is in surgery but-" i cut her off WHAT FUCKIN ROOM IS SHE IN . when i said that i saw nunee marquaishia trayonna daisa and my boys as well as meme moms comin through the door.

"is my baby ok" poochie said as tears slid down her face. i started to tear up a little . umm they wont let me see her she is still in sugery. we all sat in the lounge and fell asleep.

"um family of ms. williams" the doctor said. i quickly jumped up and woke everyone eles up thats us then the doctor spoke "ms. williams is ok and u can see her " what happened i said " she was beaten by someone badly" i felt tears stream down my face. i knoe i had to find the pussy that did this and take their lives. i wanted to go in her room last so i let everyone else go first.

after 20 min everyone else came back and i walked to her room. i took a deep breath and entered. i walked up to her and held her hand and let out a sigh.

mercedes p.o.v

sevyn " huh" he jumped cause he didnt knoe i could talk. i saw that he was crying so i started talkin.

im sorry baby. "no baby its not ur fault some bitch ass nigga prolbaly wanted to get back at me and hurt u to make me hurt more" he said

bae i love u and i dont want no one but u.

"i love u to meme u are MY meme and i promise not to let no one eles hurt u"

we kissed long and passinate then he got in the bed with me!

5 days later

i was realesed out of thr hospital i  can say sevyn is a tru boyfriend he was at my room all day he spent the nights with me and everything. it now april 20th and i am happy cause my birthday in 3 weeks woop woop a big 17 ayee and i get to spend it with my hubby.  i woke up and took a shower and got dress for school. i put on a neon green fitted shirt with my black pencil skirt and some sandles. i put my hair in a side pony tail and put my glasses on i was a bad ass geek fly and everythanggg.

ill be ur boonie

bonnie and clyde

i think i met the right nigga

i looking for a ring baby

cause im going to be ur wife nigga

we gon have some pretty pretty babies

my phone started to ring and i knew it was my babbieeeee.

phone convo

"good morning gourgeos"

good morning zaddy

"ima bout to pick u up for school"

k ttyl

end of phon convo

i went downstairs to find my momma with her new boyfriend black. i dislike his ugly ass i just wanted to box him dead in his face. i heard a honk and left.

"sup ma" he said. nothing ready for my birthdayyy. my fav song came on bad by wale

"is it bad that i never mad love i never did it but i sure no ho to fuck"

i sang all the way to school and got out to see all my friend talkin i hugged all of them and we chatted until the bell rang to got to class.

mystery p.o.v

im back bitchess yea i heard mercedes sexy ass out of the hospital but i felt rong for doing what i did my and my sidelines keaisa and breaisa beat her ass.

"SAV" keaisa called me

what? " sorry bae i didnt knoe u was here but aye what if the find out we did this i will never get sevyn ba- she was cut off by bree " umm bitch he was suppose to be my man." well he mines i taxed that ass i put it on him i own that i sign sealed and delivered his ass in my name so swerve out my face for u get fucked up. " whatever im out"

u bet not open ur mouth either bre i said.

april 30

it is now offically 7 more days till i am 17 yayyyyy i too happy. it was night and i was takin a hot shower while sevyn was in my room i walked out and heard sevey on the phone.

" ok ok i got u "

hey i said he look at me and just put his head down. "whats rong". me i have to tell u some thing. "ok speak" he took a deep breath and said i think we need to take a break in our relationship i got a lot on my mind. i started to cry when he said that i watched him leave without saying nothing eles. i curled in a ball and fell asleep crying. i just lost my clyde ************************

omg naww mane not before her birthday have think what he has on his mind ?!?

comment vote share might update again tonight idk yettt