????

u say u down to ride (ride)

u say that u will be by my side (dont testify)

and if the people come and get me ur my lula by

aye u can be my bonnie and i will be your clyde

mercedes p.o.v

"um sevyn did not wake up out of a coma he might be in for like 2 weeks" the doctor said

all of us started crying and we walked to his room to see him.

sevyn p.o.v

we rolled up to that punk bitch sav house to blow his shit up. we busted he's door open and saw this nigga gettin head from some squally hoe. i pointed my gun at him and told him if his ass move his brain gon be all over this bitch. he laughed and said u and bout that life.

this nigga think i playin so i cocked my shottie and said try me . next thing i know his body guard shot me twice and i just started shotting i shot sav in his head and his heart then dropped to the floor. his body guard came up to me and shot me two more times and i was out.

meme p.o.v

we all went to see him in his room and i just sat there in silence thinking of if i would have lost the love of my life my soon to be baby daddy and my hubby. i cried softly and drove home.

next day

i woke up feelin like shit i got up and took a hour shower and threw on some black shorts my gold sandles and my black black fitted shirt with gold words that said loyalty before royalty.

i ate a hotpocket and drove to school. it was now the last month in school and im ready to get out of school. i walked to my first class and put my head down thinkin of sevyns kiss and hugs mad me tear up.

after lunch i left and went to the hospital to check on my man. i walked in his room and sat right next to him and held his hand.

trent walked in and hugged me and told me about the whole fight and that sav was the one who made breaisa and keaisa gang me and he told me that sav died when sevyn shot him. i was happy and mad at the same time. i really did like sav but im. glad that his is 6 feet under.

it was now 11 and i headed home. i drove slow and just blasted couples of forever while crying . i think i have come to the point where i should let god do his job and wake him up. i pulled up at my house and went upstair to my room took a 30 min shower and put on some sweats and a T. my momma still was out of town and i was all alone in 20 min i was K.O

5 days later

i did see sevey in 5 days cause it just was to much for my mind its now saturday and im going to go see him. i took a 10 min shower and put on a high low sun dress with my silver sandles grabbed my silver clutch and headed out.

i drove and in 30 min i was in front of  the hospital. i walked in and went to his room. i sat there and held his hand for 10 min then i got up to leave as i was walkin out i heard my name being called  "mercedes" sevyn called me.

sevyn p.o.v

i was in a dark place for a long time. i tried opening my eyes but it never worked . today i tried it worked i open my eyes and saw meme getting ready to leave so i called her.

"mercedes" i said  "baby" she ran up to me and attacked me with kisses. "um bae i need water" i said " okayyy " then she called the nurse.

" well well well mr. i see u have woke up" the doctor said handing me my water. in my head when she was talking i was thinkin duhh bitch dont u see me talkin and blinkin.

i swea these doctors slow asab. i couldnt help but stare at mercedes in that dress. it felt like i havent seen her in yrs.

" u see some thing u like" she said i licked my lips and said yea. she got up and whispered in my ear " i got a surprise for u when u get home" she said in a sexy tone i could feel me member rising. mane i cant wait to get out here so i can smashh

short but i tried what u think ???

5 comment 5 votes for a update please

go read keep it trill and double trouble by cammlow. go read bonnie and clyde and as long as you love me by leeanna wright then go read thuggin it out by laker gang !!