Part 3

I woke up today in a strange bed,which I am assuming was my new one, it was super comfy and I am thankful that I am here,maybe things will get better after all, I still have faith . And I depend on it,eventhough it is as little as the cash I own,but I am hanging in.

I scooted myself out of bed and hopped in my shower, I let the body lotion massage my body ,as I felt the peachy smell,I was really enjoying myself. I got out and straightened my hair as I put it in a ponytail, I put on my nerdy glasses and I wore my tight dress, I slipped on my jacket and waited for Damon.

Minutes later, He came with a fancy Zilli suit,gosh I wish I had money to buy a five-thousand dollar suit,but hey , a girl can dream. "Good morning sir; Shall we leave?"
"Oh no no no, you aren't leaving with me."
"But how am I supposed-"
"End of discussion,take the subway or whatever you poor people call it, and I expect you to get on time, or else."
Like I swear, I can't stand this guy,how am I supposed to catch the bus on exact time? Like what the hell! Plus he will fire me and kick me out of his house if I am one minute late. But I couldn't argue back; He was my boss.
"Yes sir,I am sorry."
"You better be."
I ran out of the house running to catch the subway, the speaker blasted:" Manhattan." I hastened to my subway and quickly got in.
Minutes were passing.

"There will be a 2 hr delay."
Oh my freaking hell! No way. I couldn't , Damon will kill me, that is it I am officcialy dead, fired ,and most importantly homeless.
I felt tears in my eyes, thinking about what will happen to me, Bad thoughts. That was all through my mind, not even one expectation was good,Oh God.
What am I gonna do? Think Cara, think. Yeah I got nothing.Dammit.
Finally ,we were on move again, twenty minutes later and I arrived; Damon was standing inside my office, he looked raging and not just angry.I saw my stuff in boxes and I knew I was fired.
"Please sir, forgive me."
"YOU ARE FIRED!"
"No! You can't! I swear this wasn't my fault, the subway got delayed and I am so sorry."
"You. Are . Fired.Also your stuff are out of my house."
"Where exactly out?!"
"In my lawn."
This guy is a maniac.
But I stood up.
"Damon, why are you so mean?"
I actually couldn't believe that I said that.
"That little missy is non of your buisness!"
I had a blurry vision, because of the tears.I broke down. Like really, put yourself in my shoes. I am homeless,an orphan,friendless, jobless, my stuff are on the streets and it is freezing, I have no place to go.
I sniffled and couldn't make eye contanct with him, I looked at his chest. "Sir, can you give me a minute to pack my stuff."
"Not a second ,get the hell out, or I will drag you  out, in my bare hands." I really think somebody needs therapy, He looked at me , and I just looked down and got outside.
"Sir, can I go to your home, to get my stuff."
"Nope,I was kidding, I threw it all away." I walked at him and punched him, Yes Cara Juveneau punched Damon Read.
I got out of the building crying,I just walked , I put my hands in my  empty pockets, I was pennyless.

Soon It was getting darker, And colder, I shivered with cold, I found a bench And slept on it.
For a minute there, I should just commit suicide, but no. I can't.
Soon , I dozed off.

:::::::::::::
I woke up with a grumbling stomach, but I have nothing to eat.I tried overcomming the hunger but I couldn't , I soon felt dizzy and I collapsed on the ground, every inch of my skin, hitting the cold dead concrete.

I opened my eyes slightly to find myself in a hospital bed, I found A man in his mid sixties sitting beside me. "Umm what happened , who are you."
"You were lying on a street not waking up, I found you."
The old man looked at me as I heard his thick brittish accent.
"Thank you sir."
"Please call me papa angelo."
I smiled.
"Well ,  I better get going, need anything kiddo?"
"No thanks papa angelo."
He smiled and left my room.
The doctor walked in.
"Ah, I see you are awake."
"What is your name ?"
"My name Is Cara Reney Juveneau."
"Oh well, Cara I have bad news,"
Here we go now.
"Cara you  have Cancer."
Oh my god. I am dying.
I broke down in tears.
"Well, we may save you in a surgery that costs 12,000 dollars , you will die if we don't do this."
"Sorry doc, but I don't have that much amount of money." I cried more, this is the end of me.
"Then I am sorry Cara, but we will have to get you out, there is really nothing we can do.Just enjoy what is left of your life, I wish you the best ."
I cried but I got out of the hospital. This will be officially the end of me, I have had a tough life,I have never been happy,I had an bad childhood, I had to take care of my siblings , an then they died, a car crashed through and I don't even want to talk about it, then I found love and was happy and I got cheated on, well and you know the rest of my life story....