Part 19

Today is gonna be exhausting, we are going to set up my hair and make up look, Damon and his father left for work at seven am, so here am I with Mrs.Read, speaking to the make up girl,
"Yeah, I want something so simple and I don't want a million dollar look."
She gasped and looked at me.
She answered with her swedish accent.
"But, yee are so veautiful!"
"Umm...thank you but I would like it this way.
Mrs.Read spoke. "Thank you Katia, but my daughter in law wants it, that is what she is getting."
She smiled and nodded. This is gonna be a long day.
Damon's pov
I was in my office stumbling with the reports, seriously, there was like a ton of them, I am exhausted, I looked up the door to see a person, I hated for the past five years, Bianca Myers, the girl who left me devestated and went, the girl who broke me , the person that is responsible for my grief. I clenched my teeth.
"Bianca, get the hell out before I call security!" I semi yelled.
"Please-"
I cut her off, "get out this instant!"
"Damon let me explain."
I called security, they dragged her out. But I knew she was coming back, I have to call Cara.
"Hey Cara, umm do you remember Bianca Myers, the girl I told you about?"
"Sure hun, what about her?"
"She came today sayig she regrets and she wanted to talk to me."
"Oh, and what did you do?"
"I pushed her out."
"Good,I don't want anyone near you, I will rip her skin off , if she tries to do something, I will throw her to the lions , I will-"
"Cara, calm down baby, I am all yours."
I blowd her a kiss and hung up.
But , I started thinking about her.
Is she really sorry? What no! Of course not, she is a gold digger.
But what if she regrets ? I don't know, I have to think about it.
She told me she had a good explanation. I am now a good person. So as stupid and foolish as that sounds , I picked up the phone and called her.
We are meeting at Star Bucks tomorrow. I don't know what will happen.
Cara's pov
We finally went back home, I ate some chicken waiting for Damon.
He finally came, and as always I jumped and hugged him.
"Hey Baby."
"Hi Damon."
"So want to make dinner?"
"Sure why not?"
We head to the chicken and made a pizza, well half burnt because of my amazing cooking skills.
He burst out laughing. "You are the worst cook  I have ever seen."
" Ha Ha very funny"
We just ate it and watched a movie, we fell asleep in each others' arms
The next day
Damon left a note saying he had a meeting he has to go to, so here I am watching tv. I was getting a little bored, so I got dressed and went to Star Bucks.
Damon's pov
I went to meet Bianca, but I didn't tell Cara, I don't  want her to worry. I know lying is worse than worrying .
I waited untill she walked in.
She sat across me . "You better talk quick before something bad happens."
"Damon, I was a part of a gang, they told me to get closer to you , to use you and steal your money, I did as told, at first it was just using you, and I am sorry for that. But then true emotions showed behind my decieving mask, I fell in love with you, of course I decided not to tell you, but then, you said you liked me too, we were all happy and safe untill my boss found out, he threatened killing me , so I just got out of your life , it hurt me so much so I eventually dropped out of the gang and served in prison hoping to forget about you. But I didn't.
I am still in love with you and I am very sorry."
Tears were coming out of her eyes. "Bianca I have a girlfriend, whom I happen to love, I am over you, and I don't love you anymore." I was about to continue when. I saw Cara. Great, just great.