Part 26

Cara's  pov
We are going to Damon's parents , to tell them the news, I am so excited , I want to see their re action. "Are you ready Cara?"
"Yeah babe."
He grabbed my hand and kissed it."We are gonna be one big happy family."
I nodded and hugged him, we entered his parents' mansion. We rung the door bell.
"Oh hello guys."
They both smiled and hugged us.
"Mom, Dad we have some news."
We went and sat on the couch.
"Cara is pregnant!"
"Wow, We couldn't be happier son, we are very glad."
His mom kissed my forehead while his dad hugged us.
"Son, you shall have the pleasure of experiencing parenthood, and you too Cara, you have to be very careful, and you have to raise your child, you have to be very nice towards him or her, be careful with what you do, for you will be responsible in raising him or her, all that we can say, is that we love you and we love our gandchild!"
They smiled, Damon and I nodded, every word of their speech was true, we have to be responsible parents.
"Now, why don't you guys stay here for dinner? I bet you never have homecooked meals?"
Damon and I laughed, considering that their idea is true.
"And Cara , I will be making something healthy ."
"Thank you."
They left us alone, Damon laughed. "What are you laughing about?"
"I am picturing that when the baby throws up on the floor or pees there, and we have to clean it."
I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Eww."
"Well believe it or not babe, you and I will do it someday."
He put his head in my neck and snuggled in it. I stroke his hair. He was humming. "I am gonna be a daddy with a beautiful mommy."
I laughed and kissed him.
We broke appart at the sound of his mom.
"Dinner is ready!"