Part 30

Damon's pov
"Come on Cara, the guests are arriving." I called Cara, she was putting her hair in a bun. But the guests for the Baby shower are arriving.
"Yeah , I am coming."
She came, dressed in a blue casual dress , that showed her maternity , with white flats and a simple messy bun, but she looked stunning, it is amazing how this girl astonishes me everyday, eventhough, it is very simple how she dresses and acts-
"Damon, are you here."
I didn't respond, I grabbed her small frame and kissed her.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
We went to the guests hand in hand. And everybody cheered.
Soon, we were all eating cake, it was a layer of aquatic shades, well, since the baby is a boy of course, they all gave us our blessings, Bree hugged Cara and I , and her little daughter kissed our cheeks, her husband saluted us. My parents let a few tears escape their eyes, I quickly ran towards them and engulfed them into a big hug.
"Thank you guys."
"We can't believe our son will be a daddy!"
They kissed both Cara and I.
Soon everyone gave us gifts, and of course we thanked them.
Everyone went , leaving Cara and I alone.
"Today was very fun!"
She cheered and hugged me.
I just love her so much, the little things that she does are amazing.
How she hugs me with her little arms that carry so much love, how she strokes my hair and kisses me everywhere when I am tired.
This girl is truly a gift. And now she is alot better since she carries my child , which makes me see the world in her big blue eyes.
"Oh my gosh! Damon, I totally forgot, we have to go, to get clothes for Blakey."
She seemed rushed.
"Okay love, let's go."
"Wait, don't we have to clean this up?" She asked me.
"Well, we will just have Jessy, clean." Jessie, was our loyal maid, she was a sweet girl, so we trust her.
"Yes sir."
"Thank you Jessie."
Cara smiled at her and we were on our way to the mall, Blake isn't even born yet, and we have to do all this, I laughed internally, but of course our son is worthy of all this.
Cara dragged me into Mother Care, we shopped in it for almost an hour, but I was happy, we brought lots of really cool stuff, and she was happy too, that was all that mattered. Lots of employees complemented us, about how we are such a great couple.
"That will be 150$ sir."
I pulled my money and gave the cashier guy cash. We went to Carter's. we didn't buy much, just cute bibs and equipments.
And another 80$ were paid.
We bought everything, from A to Z , from the stuff to the shoes and the baby belongings.
"Damon, thank you."
"For what baby?"
"For being a great Daddy."
She kissed my cheeks and messed my hair. She is just amazing.
We went back home, and we put everything on the bed, Cara rubbed her tummy , and I kissed both of them, Blake and Cara.
"I cannot wait to see you Blakey."
Cara kissed my forehead.