Part 8

Still in Damon's pov
I rushed to the hospital, my speed was so high, I believe I got like 4 tickets, I drove with one hand on the stirring wheel and the other on Cara's cold dead hand. And what fet like ages, we finally arrived, "Doctor please, I need your first class hospital room now!"
"Oh miss Juveneau, we are familiar with her!"
"She needs instant surgery sir , and it costs-"
I shovved my credit card in his face and payed the twelve thousand dollars fo her surgery.
She went in, I sat on the benches near the room and cried, I can't let her die, if she does ; I am going with her. The shivers and the sweaty palms emphathised my fear as I could feel goosebumps, I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat but I didn't feel like it anyways all I could think about is Cara, I miss her hugs, our cuddles, her nicknames for me that made me burst in laughter,me stroking her gentle hair , her addictive lips on mine. After these words, I realized that she is my everything, I cannot stand a day without her.
I prayed to god that she will be safe. Cara's surgery takes eleven hours so I went to an empty room with a visitor's bed , the nurse guided me there And I slept hoping I dream about her.
The next Day.
I heard loud banging on the door, I quickly stood up and opened it.
"Sir, Miss Juveneau's surgery went well and she doesn't have Cancer anymore, but, she isn't waking up, she is alive and all but in a coma."
I shovved her out of the way and went to see her; I bursted through the door and saw her. Her lifeless body was laying on a bright white matress, tubes in her hands, and a huge bandage on her head, as I approached , I could see her chest rising but in a very weak way, I saw her purple lips, oh they used to be the color of cherries and now they are the color of grapes, she had a hint of yellow in her face, although she was in a coma which she may never come back from; she still looks beautiful, just like Sleeping Beauty, I leaned and kissed her, her lips didn't move, nor did I feel her teeth, her mouth was locked , I pulled away and kissed her hand.
"I love you Cara."
I truly love this woman alot, she has brought happiness to my depressd self, she has brought warmth to my cold body, and most importantly ; Love to my shattered heart.I looked at her with sadness, I tried being positive.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
It has been three weeks since the incident and Cara is still not waking up, I haven't lost hope, for I still believe that someday she will run to my arms in joy, and I will see her wide smile that brightens my day; I haven't left her side eversince and I am hanging on to her. While I am looking at her she blinked!
"Doctor, Doctor!" I yelled in joy