Part 16

I woke up with a weight on top of me, I looked at his cuteness and kissed his nose, "I am up."
His hair was so messed up, in the hottest way possible, "come on Damon, we still have two days left, and I want to make the most
Of it."
"Okay, what do you want to do?"
Asked Damon.
"No , what do you want to do?"
"Umm, I guess we can go rafting in the lake."
"Sure, I'd love that."
We got dressed and hopped into the small canoe and started paddilling, we reached our destination, which is the waterfall.It was splendid, the scenery was simply amazing, and Damon just stared at it in aw, he held my hands. we had lots of fun, the splashing water and the jokes it was such a joy, but we head back , while we were walking, I fell, I bumped my head real hard, he started calling my name but darkness came upon me.
""""""""""""
Damon's pov
Oh no! She isn't responding, I can't lose her, her head is now so sensitive and I don't know what will happen, but here there isn't any hospitals so I just took her back to our tent, I grabbed some herbs and made her smell them, I may have learned some wilderness survival skills so I am trying to do my best, I tried splashing water on her but it was useless, oh no what am I gonna do now?! I grabbed some more deeply scented flowers and herbs as I also got the salt , she took a deep breath and opened her eyes!
Cara's pov
I woke up with this strange feeling, suddenly , I froze in my spot, my mind played every single moment of my life in a quick slideshow, but those flashes made me remember everything!
Yes! Damon, my life, my brothers, my parents, my feelings.
"Cara please respond."
I jumped and hugged him.
"I love you to the moon and back, Damon , I remember everything!"
He smiled a mega watt smile and kissed me. "I love you too."
"Come on, we should probably head back, we have to go to the hospital to get you checked!"
"Yeah sure." We packed our stuff and rode in the car, wanting to head back, I am so thankfull right now , I am very happy right now,no not happy, thrilled!
We arrived home, we jumped ok the bed and rested for a while, we were exhausted , I mean a five hour drive isn't that comfortable, but Damon's presence made it a lot better. "So what now?"
"We have to go to the hospital , Cara."
"Yeah sure."
We walked out since the hospital wasn't that far, "Dr, Cara Juveaneau is here." A nurse called the doctor. "Miss Juveneau, you have to head with your boyfriend to the checkup room at the doctor's office."
Damon and I walked there, we were happily greeted by the doctor. "Miss Juveneau, Mr Read."
The doctor smiled at us. "Dr. I remembered everything!"
"Wow! I am glad."
"Now let us have a quick checkup."
We headed to the room and the doctor stared the checkup.
"Well , Cara I see everything is going fine , you are perfectly healthy!"
Damon and I just went home, I know like you might say that we should go and celebrate but that is us, I mean we just got back from our trip. "Cara, this is the best news , I have ever heard in
My life , I so glad."
I hugged him and thanked him, hoa could someone be so perfect?
"Hey Damon, tell me about your life, I never heard it since-you know."
"Well, I was born on October 26 in New York, Manhattan, I was in a rich family that owned Read Companies and my mother had her own designing building, I was a lonely child, I was in great solitude back then, time passed and I graduated highschool, that is when I started being the CEO of Read Companies, I met Bianca Myers, she was my PA, I loved her , we got together untill she turned out she was only using me for my money , that is when my heart got cold, my emotions died, and I stopped trusting everybody, I always played the 'I-am-so-mean-Mr-Ceo' but then I met you, and you know the rest."