Part 14

Cara's pov
Today we are going camping, he says it is for refreshing my soul after the incident, and I agreed of course, I need a vacation of some kind. Things are getting pretty boring, there is slight progress going on, and I don't remember anything and my situation is getting desperate, I don't think I will ever remember my actual life.
"Come on Cara, we have to pack."
Damon's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah , sure."
I went to our room and got out my Mont Blanc suitcase and started to throw things randomly, I am usually not a neat-freak like Damon, he packs everything alphabetically. After we finished, we headed to the door and rode his four wheel GMC Denali , while he was driving he held my hand.
"Hey Cara?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know how much you mean to me?"  I blushed and I didn't answer, I was too shy to do it. He kissed my hand. Eventhough I am having troubles remembering him; but I am so thankful that I have Damon to protect and love me. I just wish that I would remember. But that is not the main problem, remember him or not, I am falling for him so it isn't that big of a problem like it used to be. We stopped infront of Burger King,
"So wanna eat something Cara?"
"Yeah, I am starving." I actually am, we didn't have breakfast.
I sat and waited Damon to take the order, I was staring at him.
How could someone be so amazing. I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" He smiled as well.
"Nothing."
"No you have to tell me." He chuckled.
"Okay fine, I was thinking of how handsome and attractive you are."
I blushed.He didn't say anything. He cupped my face and kissed me. I loved it, but we were in public. I pulled away slowly. "Damon, we are in public!" Still our faces inches appart, his forehead touched mine. "So what, I want everyone to know, that you are mine, and not anybody else's."
"Okay fine." I laughed. We ate in silence, him stealing fries from me, so I got his burger and took a huge bite. "This is what you get for eating my fries." He chuckled and so did I . "Come on Cara; time to hit the road."
I nodded, we walked hand in hand outside as we reached the car. What felt like days; we finally arrived to our destination.

It was beautiful, the sun shone on the glistening waters of the lake, while the trees made a beautiful shade

It was beautiful, the sun shone on the glistening waters of the lake, while the trees made a beautiful shade. "Damon it is great!"
I squealed and hugged him.
"Glad you liked it princess."
He kissed my cheek. We camped near the lake, I of course did not know how to set our huge tent, so he did it. After we put our stuff; Damon said he wanted to show me something. He grabbed my hand and we ran through the trees. "Here."
It was a huge cave; with a waterfall.
"Wow!"
"Let's go inside."
We went inside and sat down, he patted his laps, I came and sat.
I just felt like hugging him.
I squished him with all my might.
"I love you so so much Damon."
"I love you even more."
We kissed for a few seconds, then it was getting dark, we went back to the tent . We  were very sleepy to do anything so we called it a day.