Invention Still Going Wrong

Hugo got cleaned up and went to see Axel and Sofia in the dining hall. Sofia and Axel could tell that Hugo was really tired from working on his Wardrobotron.

"You're all right, Hugo?" Sofia asked.

"No, I can't seem to get that Wardrobotron to work," Hugo groaned.

"It' okay, baby bro," Axel assured his little brother. "It's only your first time inventing something."

"Yeah, Chef Andre once invented something, and his invention went wrong," Sofia recalled. "His daughter Gwen worked out the kinks, and now his invention works. I'm sure Princess Isabel of Avalor had trouble at her first attempt at inventing."

"So you shouldn't give up so eaily," Axel told Hugo. "Just keep fixing it until you find the problem."

"Okay," Hugo agreed.

That night, Hugo was still working on his invention.

"All that work better be worth it," Hugo declared.

"I'm sure it will be, honey," his mother assured him.

Hugo's mother stepped on the platform, and Hugo pulled the lever down, his mother being pulled inside. But there was more crashing from the Wardrobotron, and Hugo's mother came out, dressed goofily.

"Oh, not again," Hugo frowned.

"Oh, it's okay, honey," his mother told him. "I'm sure you can fix it." She went to change clothes.

Hugo had been working hard on the Wardrobotron for two days, and he couldn't find the problem. He felt like he had no choice.