Prologue

A/N: If you've come from my other fanfiction: "Nashi and Luke's Journey" welcome back!

Here's a little clarifying:

This will take place AFTER the Alvarez war. The seven year sleep never happened. It will happen NOW.

Zeref is a good guy! Yay! 🙌

Some Spriggan 12 members are now members at Fairy Tail. (Brandish, Zeref, etc.)

Time skip will be 12 years this time.

Nashi, Luke, Emily, Reiki, and Storm and Sylvia will be 5.

Jeremy, Nova, and Evan are seven.

Rose and Sophia are 3.

Romeo and Wendy are much older

Okay? Okay.

PS: Zeref and Mavis have a ************** ******* ******* later in the story. (Lol, the number of stars don't mean anything.)

PPS: Mavis looks older.

Let's get started! *twirls finger*

(Heueueueueue. So many references)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Have fun at S class trials!" Lucy exclaimed while waving at the members.

Erza approached her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you so much for watching our kids while we're gone Lucy. I'll be sure to make you a strawberry cake when we get back." Erza said.

Lucy would've told her it was okay not to make a cake but she took the offer anyway. Besides, it's a very rare chance for Erza to share, let alone make a strawberry cake for someone unless it was her kids or Jellal.

"See you soon dad! We love you!" Nashi yelled as their father was at the entrance. "I love you guys too! Luce! I love you!" Natsu shouted. Lucy giggled and yelled back. "I love you too!~"

Then, they left. Everyone except for the kids, Lucy, Zeref, Mavis, Brandish, (also the ones who were left behind during the seven year gap. Including Asuka.) And the rest were left behind.

"Aunt Lucy, how long do S class trials usually take?" Jeremy asked. "Well, usually for a couple of days." Lucy said.

"What are they like?" Nashi asked. "Well, it's usually different every year. But I remember when your father had to fight Gildarts." Lucy said which made the children gasp. "Gildarts?! How did Dad survive then?" Luke asked.

"Well, your father actually won." Lucy said which made it look even more unbelievable to the kids. "Whoa, uncle Natsu is really strong!" Nova yelled. Nashi giggled. "Of course he's strong! He's my dad!" Nashi said.

"Hey! When they get back, we should have a competition!" Storm yelled. "Really?" Sylvia asked her brother. "Yeah! That way, we can see which of our parents will be the strongest!" Storm yelled. "My parents are the strongest!" Nova said boastfully.

"No, my parents are the strongest!" Emily and Reiki yelled. 'Oh no…' Lucy thought as chaos ensued once again. Every kid began bickering about who's parents were stronger and the adults just sweatdropped.

Nashi came over to Lucy and tugged on her dress. "Mom?" She asked. "Yes honey?" "Can we get a new book tomorrow? Me and Emily want to get more inspiration to write something." Nashi explained which made Lucy smile at her daughter.

"Of course Nashi. Let's bring Emily as well so we could get some books." Lucy said while crouching down to Nashi's height. "Yay! I'll tell Emily. Thanks mom! I love you!" Nashi shouted as she ran to find Emily.

"Aww. my niece is so cute!" Mavis exclaimed. "I absolutely agree on that one." Zeref said while holding Mavis's hand.

Eventually, everyone left the guilds and went back home. Every kid had an adult with them while Emily and Reiki stayed with Lucy and the kids.

Days went by… nothing.

Everyone brushed it off, thinking that Natsu or Gray did something stupid and they had to postpone the tests.

Weeks went by… nothing

Everyone started getting worried. They tried to search for them but they couldn't find them. Not even Eileen or Master Mavis could find them on the island. Something happened to them.

Years went by… nothing

Nearly everyone lost hope to see their friends and parents again. Fairy Tail is still going strong…somehow.

Fairy Tail was still somewhat lively even though there are days where the guild was kinda quiet.

But will everything change when they come back?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As always, Fairy Tail does not belong to me. It belongs to Hiro Mashima (aka Trollshima)