(Late) Christmas Special

I guess this can count as a mini epilogue seeing that this takes place after the story ended XD

•°•=•°•=•°•

I hummed as I hung the Christmas lights above the door.

It's been a few months since everyone came back and it's Christmas time!

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~" Luke sang as he came into the guild, nearly walking into my ladder.

"Watch where you're going Luke!" I shouted below me.

Currently, decorating the guild has been a piece of cake. Which is shocking because it's usually chaos in here.

"Nova! Aunt Mira! The lights are finished!" I yelled, stepping down on the ladder.

"Thanks Nashi!" I heard Nova yell.

I carefully carried the ladder back to the basement and went back up.

Once I reentered the guild, I could already feel the Christmas spirit in the air.

Thee girls were making Christmas sweets and the guys were decorating the Christmas tree.

The kids were wrapping the presents and everything was calm.

Until Luke burnt a branch off the Christmas tree, holy shit!

"LUKE!" I yelled, flailing my arms around.

"Sorry Nash!" He exclaimed, a nervous smile on his face.

Thankfully, Storm stopped the fire from spreading.

"Thanks Storm!" I shouted and he nodded.

Out of nowhere, Nova appeared and dragged me into the storage room.

"Nashi, I need your help with something." She whispered.

"What is it?"

"I need your help in getting Luke and Emily under the mistletoe." She whispered and I widened my eyes.

"What?! Already?!" I whisper shouted.

Nova nodded and I sighed. "Okay, I'll lead Emily and you'll get Luke."

As far as I'm concerned, Emily and Luke have had a crush on each other for a few years already.

They don't know the other likes them however.

I fully support them though. I know Luke can be an idiot but he'll never hurt Emily.

Because if he hurts my best friend I'm gonna rip out his throat(^v^).

We exited out of the room and I scanned the area for Emily. I finally found her next to Reiki hanging an ornament.

I rushed over to her and took her hand after she hung the ornament. "Hey Em, I need to show you something, let's go!" I quickly exclaimed as I pulled her with me.

"Uh, ok, Nashi-chan." She replied with an uneven tone.

I finally dragged her to the mistletoe near the bar and stopped under it. She didn't see it, yes!

I saw Nova dragging Luke here and I smiled.

Once they got here, Em and Luke looked at each other for a second before looking away at the same time.

This is so cute I swear.

"So, what did you want to show us?" Emily asked.

"Look above you." Me and Nova said at the exact same time, smiling cheerfully.

They looked up and instantly, their faces turned as red as Rose's hair.

"Nashi-chan!" Emily whined as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

Nova and I smirked while ushering them to kiss.

"No, Nashi-chan, you wouldn't do this to m-umph!" Luke interrupted her by placing his lips on hers.

Me and Nova squealed and jumped around while our dad's looked with their jaws dropped.

"Oh my god." I heard my dad and Uncle Gajeel say.

We danced around while our mom's were awing at the two.

"They're so cute together Lu-chan!" Aunt Levy exclaimed. "I know!"

They pulled away and looked at each other with red faces. "Hehe, you're so cute." Luke muttered while hugging her and we squealed even louder.

Yup, extreme fangirl mode on.

Aunt Mira is so proud of us right now.

"So, wanna be my girlfriend?" Luke asked which made Emily blush even more.

"S-sure Luke." She stuttered and Uncle Gajeel fainted. Oh gawd.

Dad dragged Uncle Gajeel to the infirmary and the two chucked at each other.

Me and Nova did a victory dance and Reiki did a thumbs up to my brother.

"Love is  the air~" I sang as I twirled around the guildhall.

"Okay guys! Time to eat!" Aunt Mira shouted from the bar and the dragon slayers immediately bolted to them.

The Christmas feast began and the guild was bustling with joy.

We spent the rest of the day singing and opening our presents. It's a very tiring day to be honest.

It was soon the end of the day and I sat outside of the guild, playing with the snowflakes that fell on my hand.

"Hey Nashi." Jeremy greeted as he sat down next to me. "Sup." I said simply.

"It's beautiful out here." He admired the beautiful sky that was dancing with snow.

I agreed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I swear if Luke hurts my best friend I'm not having any mercy." I breathed out.

Jeremy chuckled and I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Hey Nashi, I have to go now. Rose will probably beat my ass if I get home late."

I nodded and lifted my head.

All of a sudden, he kissed my cheek and ran off with a beat red face. Leaving me dumbfounded outside of the guild.

I rubbed my cheek while looking at his retreating figure.

I laughed to myself after a few minutes of recollecting myself.

"Jeremy you big idiot." I whispered, shaking my head.

I slipped my mittens back on and walked back home, a new warm feeling in my chest.