Chapter 1

"LUKE, DON'T SET THE GUILD ON FIRE!" I yelled as he ran around, trying to hit Storm with his fireballs. "STORM DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" I yelled as Storm was getting into a fighting stance.

"Mom! Don't worry, we got this!" Nashi yelled as she pumped her fist and smiled. Her and Jeremy ran to them.

"Open! Gate of the Lion: Leo!" Nashi stuck her key in the air. Loke came out of a golden glow and turned to Nashi. "Again?" He asked amused. "Again, Uncle Loke." Nashi said while looking at them hopelessly. He chuckled and walked over to them.

Luke already had his fist in Storm's face when Loke lifted them both by their collars. Well, Luke by his collar. Storm took off his shirt again. "This is the fifth time today guys. You don't want Nashi wasting her magic energy on you guys right?" Loke asked.

The boys grumbled while still giving each other death glares. I walked over to them and picked up Luke and set him down. "What was the fight about this time?" I asked. "Something stupid I suppose." Nashi said. I looked at the boys with my eyebrows raised.

After a brief silence, they finally gave up. They sighed in exasperation as Luke started. "He called me furnace face." Luke said. "He called me a perverted Elsa!" Storm countered back. I sighed as they kept looking at each other with death glares. "You guys are 13 already. At least cut it down a little? Please?" I pleaded with big puppy dog eyes.

"Mm, fine mom." Luke said, face down because I know he couldn't resist my puppy dog eyes. "Okay master Lucy." Storm said. "Mom, I want to ask you something." Nashi asked as she looked up at me. "Yes?" I answered.

"How come you're guild master when Uncle Zeref can do it? Doesn't it make sense for the master's sibling to take care of the job?" She asked. "It's because she's his wife. Plus, I'm not sure leading a guild is the best choice for me." Zeref said as he walked towards us. "Really?" I asked  skeptically. "Says the guy who ordered an entire country to kill us." I said. Zeref was sweating once I finished my sentence.

Zeref chuckled nervously while he wiped off his sweat. "Still mad about that?" He asked in a high voice. I sighed and put on a small smile. "Not really." I answered. He sighed in relief and walked over to Mavis.

"Uncle Zeref's weird." Nashi giggled. "Oh you bet he is…" I trailed off.

•°•°•

Lucy sighed as she was doing paperwork. "Another town?" She whispered. She always knew there were so much paperwork when you're the Master but she didn't think there would be this much.

A knock on the door stopped her from doing her work as Asuka walked in. "Asuka? What're you doing here?" She asked. "We didn't find them." Asuka answered as she held her head down. Lucy's eyes softened as she slowly walked towards her and enclosed her in a hug.

"I'm sorry master." Asuka whispered as mini tears came out of the corners of her eyes. "It's okay Asuka," Lucy cooed as she brushed Asuka's hair from her eyes. "You don't have to do this anymore. I've already accepted it." Asuka smiled sadly at Lucy while sniffling. "But master-" she started but Lucy cut her off. "It's okay Asuka." Lucy said as she rubbed Asuka's back.

Once they pulled away, Asuka smiled at Lucy before making her way to the door. "You should go home Master, it's already late." Asuka said and at that, she left the office.

Lucy let out a breath and rubbed her eyes. She put one last signature on the document and grabbed her stuff.

•°•°•

"Again?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" Lucy exclaimed as Team Luke sat in front of Lucy. "Sorry Aunt Lucy…" Reiki whispered. "Yeah… sorry mom." Luke said. "Luke, everyone, why did you destroy another town?" Lucy asked. Her voice softening a little.

"Well, we were fighting the monster and it somehow got loose and broke half the city." Storm explain while crossing his arms over his bare chest. "Clothes Storm." Rose said. "Gah! When did that happen?!" Storm shouted as he searched the office for his shirt.

"Okay. Since I know that you'll go destroy towns again in the future, all of you will just help me clean the guild tonight after everyone is gone alright?" Lucy said. Very reluctantly, they nodded their heads. Lucy smiled and said, "Good! You're all dismissed." She sat back down at her desk and continued doing the papers.

•°•°•

Luke groaned sluggishly as he mopped up the floor. 'What did Wakaba and Nab even eat?' He thought.

Rose was having the same problem while carefully picking up the broken glass by the bar. She inwardly sighed as she thought. 'Imbeciles... But I love them anyway.' She smiled to herself.

Storm was picking up the trash as he still looked for his shirt. Yes. He didn't find it yet.

Eventually, they finished and called it a night. Everyone went to sleep, too exhausted to even pull the covers over themselves.