Chapter 6

(This will actually have a kpop song in it soooooooo)

"Bye mom!" Nashi and Luke yelled as their mother went to the train station.

"Bye kids! Love you!" She yelled as she boarded the train.

"Well, let's go manage the guild!" They exclaimed as they ran to the guild.

•°•°•

"C'mon Lucy! Just one fight!" Sting exclaimed, bored of the meeting. "No Sting, for the fifth and last time, NO!" Lucy shouted, obviously frustrated.

"All right then, HEY JURA! GET YOUR BALD ASS OUT HE-OW!" Sting yelled.

Lucy sweatdropped and sighed. Poor Sting.

•°•°•

Meanwhile with Natsu and the others, the two men forgot that they left the cameras on but they didn't care.

"So, what can we do now?" Emily asked the twins. "Um, how about we do a massive slumber party?" Nashi suggested.

"That might actually be a lot of fun." Luke said, actually agreeing with his sister. "Like, we'll all be in our pajamas and do fun stuff in here." Jeremy said.

"That sounds like an awesome idea guys! Besides, the guild isn't actually very busy with missions and everyone still has enough money so let's do it!" Emily exclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan! Also, bring your guitar Em." Nashi said. Emily nodded and Nashi spread the news to everyone.

"Hey Nashi, help me buy the ingredients for the food?" Nova asked. "Sure." Nashi replied and slung her small bag over her shoulder.

They made their way to the market where her and Nova were looking at the produce.

"Here's a secret to getting the fresh produce." Nova said, picking up a lettuce. "See how this doesn't have holes?" She asked. Nashi nodded as a response.

"This means that pesticide has been used, because the bugs won't eat them. This however," she help up a lettuce with holes in it. "Has holes which means that bugs have eaten some of it. Which also means that no harmful chemicals have been used." She explained.

Nashi nodded again, completely understanding Nova's explanation.

(This is a reference to something😉 if you guess this right, I applaud you. Hint: Filipino drama)

After getting all the necessary ingredients, they went back to the guild.

•°•°•

It was about 6:00 at night when everyone gathered in the guildhall, all wearing pajamas.

"This slumber party will be awesome!" Rose exclaimed.

Sophia and everyone else agreed.

Emily had her guitar on her back while she walked to Nashi, giving the guitar to her.

"You gonna sing again Nashi?" Sophia asked. Nashi nodded, "Yup! And this time, Emily will sing along with me!" She exclaimed.

"Well, let's hear you play!" Everyone exclaimed.

They all took their pillows and sat on the floor, including Nashi and Emily.

"Hey metal head, your daughter better be a better singer than you." Natsu told Gajeel, looking at the monitor.

"What do you mean by that salamander?💢" Gajeel asked, raising an eyebrow and scowling.

They stopped the impending argument when Nashi started strumming a few practice notes.

(Play song now! Song: Stay by Blackpink.

I would put the lyrics but can you just watch the video first? I know you can't read and listen like this so please complete the song first :)

Everyone listened pleasantly as they ended the song. It actually made Gray fall asleep.

"I never knew you guys knew Korean." Luke said. "We've been learning it since we were kids." Emily said blankly.

"So that's why Nashi spoke to me in fluent Korean for a whole week." Luke said.

"But bravo guys!" Nova said as she was clapping.

Everyone started clapping as well while some were cheering.

"So, what should we do now?" Nashi asked. Everyone paused, before screaming,

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

And that was when the real chaos ensued.

Feathers were flying everywhere and some are half burnt and half frozen, courtesy of Luke and Storm.

Everyone in the cell sweatdropped again when Luke set the wall on fire.

"LUKE NOT AGAIN!" Nashi yelled.

Nashi quickly sprinted to a glass of water and took out her key.

'Please let me live, please let me live, please let me live.' She thought quickly as she dipped it in the water.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE WATER BARRIER: AQUARIUS!" She shouted.

Aquarius appeared before her with a pissed off face.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SUMMONING ME IN GLASSES!" she yelled in Nashi's face.

"Look, I'm sorry but can you please put out the fire before the guild turns into ashes!?" Nashi yelled, gesturing to the fire spreading through the wall.

(Pretend that Sylvia got knocked out or something XD)

"Tch, fine. But you better not bother me for a week." Aquarius said then splashed the entire guild in water.

"WOAHHHH!" Luke and Storm yelled as they got swept away by the water.

Once the water receded, Sophia began blowing wind everywhere to dry everything and everyone.

"Thanks Soph." Nashi said. "No problem." She replied.

•°•°•

Luke stepped out of the guildhall to get some fresh air when he noticed something attached on the wall to the side of the door.

It was a note. He took it and read it.

'Get ready for a battle Fairy Tail ;)'

-Firewing Crescent

Luke ran into the guild and gave it to Nashi, his face serious for once.

Nashi read through it, her face serious as well.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" She shouted. Everyone turned to her.

"Firewing Crescent is planning something. Once mom gets back, we're taking action." She said.

Everyone nodded, knowing that it was going to be a tough battle.

Firewing Crescent and Fairy Tail are enemies. They've battled before and Fairy Tail just barely won back then.

Now, it's time to battle once again.