Chapter 5

A week past by and the two men came back again and went to the lacrima screen to observe the guild again.

After they observed the guild last time, they didn't do it again until this day.

The lacrima screens popped up again and they saw Nova in her Satan Soul pinning her cousin to the wall.

Everyone, including the two guys cringed at the scene. "Evan, I swear if you mess up the ship again, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!" She shouted.

"It was unmanly of me to do it cuz, I won't do it again!" Evan squeaked out.

Instantly, Nova was in her normal form again. "Good!" She exclaimed, smiling sweetly at Evan before walking away.

Evan was trembling as he leaned against the wall, fearing for his life.

"That's my girl!" Mira exclaimed. "So unmanly son." Elfman said, crossing his arms and shaking his head. "Shut up about that man stuff Elfman." Evergreen said. "Yes dear." He replied.

Turns out they had invisible lacrimas all around the perimeter of Magnolia.

"Remind me not to make Nova mad." The now twelve year old Ayumi said to her brother.

Rahkied nodded. "She even scares me." He said, slightly shivering.

"Mavis was only a few months pregnant when we left. She's beautiful." Erza said.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST STOP?!" Rose shouted as she hit both Storm and Reiki on the head.

"Don't make her mad too." Rahkied warned his little sister. "Wouldn't think of it for the world." Ayumi replied while sweatdropping.

"Our little girl's so grown up already." Jellal squeaked out, proud. "She's like fifteen already, she's still a kid." Gray said.

"YOU DESTROYED MY FREAKING CAKE, PREPARE TO DIE!" Rose shouted, suddenly aiming her sword at the two boys hugging each other for protection.

Sophia was shaking her head at the two boys, ashamed of them. Everyone knows you don't mess with the  Fernandez's cakes.

Romeo cried anime tears while hugging Wendy, who just sweatdropped at her husband's behavior. "She's so big already!" He cried out.

Natsu was wondering where the rest of his family was.

Suddenly, the cameras shifted to another scene. Three hooded figures were walking towards the entrance to Magnolia. Everyone immediately started to get suspicious.

They made their way across the town, slowly getting attention from the townspeople.

As they neared the guild, everyone was on edge. Just who were these people?

They opened the guild doors and walked in.

Chaos was in the guild again. Everyone was in a fight. Typical Fairy Tail. They were so preoccupied, that they never even noticed the three people in the doorway.

A chair accidentally flew in their direction, hitting one of them in the head.

The figure groaned and fell down.

Everything suddenly stopped. Everyone looked at the figures while the one that got hit, still on the floor shouted, "WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS THREW THAT?!"

Another figure sighed and helped him up. The one got hit pulled down his hood, revealing his face. "This is how you greet me?!" He asked.

"LUKE!" The guys shouted, running, and dog piling him.

"If Luke's, here, that means-" Emily said. "NASHI-CHAN!" She yelled, running over to them.

Nashi pulled down her hood, smiling like an idiot while also running up Emily.

Natsu smiled widely, looking at his kids. Little tears gathering up in his eyes.

"JEREMY!" Rose shouted, tackling him.

"Holy shit!" Jeremy yelled as his body hit the ground.

"YOU'RE BACK! OH MY GOOD GOD YOU'RE REALLY BACK!" Emily yelled, so excited.

"Yes! I'm back! And I've got so much to tell you!" Nashi exclaimed.

"I'LL GO TELL MASTER YOU'RE BACK!" Sophia shouted.

"No need to." A voice that Natsu hasn't heard in years said.

Natsu froze, eyes glued to the screen as Lucy appeared at the balcony.

"Mom!" Nashi and Luke yelled. Lucy giggled, a sound Natsu hasn't heard in years. "You three, in my office." She said.

They nodded, climbing up the stairs and to Lucy's office.

Once inside, Lucy enveloped them in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" She yelled. "We... mi-missed you too!" They squeaked out, slowly turning blue.

She let them go and they breathed heavily.

"So, how was the counsel?" Lucy asked.

Levy raised her eyebrows. The counsel?

"It's been fine. Kinda boring, but at least we get to fight bad guys." Nashi said, leaning against her mother's desk.

"Well, that's what happens when you're a part of the counsel." Lucy said, blowing a piece of hair away from her face.

"But, at least we could lessen the paperwork for you mom." Luke said.

"So, how long until you go again?" Lucy asked. Nashi, Luke, and Jeremy smiled smugly at each other. "Well...." Nashi started out. "We......" Luke continued. "CAN ACTUALLY STAY AS LONG AS WE LIKE!" Jeremy shouted.

"What?! REALLY?!", Lucy shouted.

"YES! Until we're needed at the counsel, we'll be able to stay here!" Nashi exclaimed.

"Awesome! I'll have my babies back in the guild!" Lucy cooed as she went in for another hug. The three gulped and braced themselves for another Lucy hug.

The guild members smiled warmly at the scene. "They're so sweet." Erza commented.

"That reminds me, you guys are in charge of the guild while I'm gone." Lucy said. "What?!" They exclaimed.

"But why?" Luke asked. "Guild master's meeting in Clover Town. Plus, I'm not gonna risk having Gildarts destroying the guild again." Lucy said.

The four of them sweatdropped as they remembered the last time they let Gildarts be in charge of the guild.

"Yup," Lucy said. "Never making that mistake again."she continued.

"Aww, but why can't Macao or Asuka take care of the guild?" Luke whined.

"Because believe it or not you guys are the best options. You guys have counsel training, Nashi and Jeremy have experience in leadership, not to mention all of you are in the 10 Wizard Saints." Lucy explained.

Luke rubbed his head. "Ok mom. We'll watch over the guild while you're gone." He said, actually agreeing for once.

"Great! I leave the day after tomorrow so I hope to expect the guild in good shape when I get back okay?" Lucy asked.

"Aye sir!" The three teens yelled.

Lucy chuckled while the teens smiled.

I wonder what'll happen.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hello! If you like Kpop *cough* BTS *cough* then would you mind checking out my shared account Mynameisinfires ?

We just started out and we'll upload stories later, thank you!

(PS: There might be a kpop song next chapter and I'm kinda excited to introduce it to you XD)

(PPS: I'm sorry if you don't like kpop)

(PPPS: If you do like Kpop, comment your favorite groups :D)