Chapter 2

"What are we gonna do?! Without Natsu or Laxus we can't operate the guild!" Someone shouted.

It's been almost a month since almost everyone disappeared. Since Natsu was Guild Master and Laxus was co guild master, everyone knew which placement was which, but now since they're all gone...

Zeref and Mavis were currently on a month long mission so there was no way Zeref could lead the guild.

Suddenly, everyone looked at Lucy with hopeful eyes. "You mean... You guys want me to be guild master?" She asked.

"It makes sense Lucy. You're married to Natsu after all, so you know stuff about being guild master." Max reasoned out.

Lucy pondered over the thought before agreeing. Everyone cheered and as usual, partied. They also had fights… many… MANY fights.

"Woohoo! In your face stripper!" Luke shouted at Storm. "I told you to never call me that dragon breath!" Storm shouted back.

"Oh dear Mavis help me..." Lucy whispered to herself as she sweatdropped while watching nearly everyone fight in the guildhall.

Nashi approached her and whispered in Lucy's ear. "Don't worry mom. I'll help you." Lucy smiled at her daughter. 'Thank Mavis she's got a brain like mine.' Lucy thought.

•°•°•

"C'mon Nashi-chan! Let's go to the library!" Emily yelled as she dragged Nashi to the guild library. Nashi smiled and ran as fast as Emily to the library.

Luke looked at Emily's retreating figure and blushed slightly. Jeremy smirked and nudged Luke's shoulder. "Shut up." Luke pouted. "Didn't say anything." Jeremy chuckled.

"Ooooh, does Luke have a crush on my sister?" Reiki teased. "Cause I approve man. You're one of my best buds do I'll know you'll treat her right." He carried on.

"I swear, tease me again about this and I'll fuck you guys up." Luke sneered.

He felt something hit his head and he saw his mom glaring at him. "Language." Lucy said then walked away. Luke rubbed his head in exasperation and grumbled. The boys still smirked smugly at the poor blonde.

Meanwhile, at the library, Nashi and Emily looked at the bookshelves looming over them. Even though they were 15 and had gone through their growth spurts, the bookshelves still cascaded over them.

"Nashi-chan, I'll go get the ladders." Emily informed her then walked off. Nashi nodded then looked at the books that were eye level to her.

She felt around until she felt a giant book. She pulled it out and saw that it was the old photo album that they used when they were children.

"Hey Em! Come here!" Nashi shouted. Emily was dragging the ladder to Nashi when she arrived. "What is it Nashi-chan?" She asked. Nashi showed her the book and Emily smiled.

She also spotted something in the shelf and took it out. "Look Nashi-chan, it's our old scrapbook we made." She said as she looked at the self made cover on the book.

"Memories, huh?" Nashi asked. Emily nodded and they walked to a table and opened their books.

They opened them simultaneously and looked at the pictures. "Look!" Nashi yelled as she pointed at a picture on the scrapbook.

It was Emily and Nashi as little kids. They were drawing on their father's faces as they slept.

Lucy and Levy, being the oh so good wives, snapped a picture then kept it.

The girl's smiled as they looked over at the pictures, they were four years old and they actually still remembered their father's reactions.

|Flashback|

Little Nashi and Emily giggled as they drew mustaches, uni brows, and hearts on Natsu and Gajeel's faces.

Lucy and Levy giggled and took a picture.

After a while, Natsu and Gajeel stirred in their sleep and woke up. They looked at each other and blinked. After a few minutes, they started laughing hysterically at each others faces.

"You look stupid salamander." Gajeel chucked. "Me? You look the same, iron face!" Natsu shouted while laughing. "I'm not in the mood to fight salamander. Now, who the heck did this," he pointed at his face. "To us."

They heard giggling with their dragon slayer hearing and smirked at each other.

They quietly snuck to the room and see the girls with markers in their hands.

"What are you little munchkins doing?!" Gajeel asked while picking up the two girls. They shrieked and Natsu held Nashi in his arms.

"How'd you get the markers?" Natsu asked suspiciously. Lucy always hid them in the drawers.

"Luce?!" He yelled. Lucy walked out, trying to not laugh out loud at her husband's face.

"Yes?" She asked innocently.

"Where'd the girls get the markers." Natsu asked while putting Nashi on his shoulders.

"I dunno." Lucy whistled. "I think you do know." Natsu countered back, inching closer.

"C'mere!" Natsu said as he started tickling Lucy. She burst out laughing and Nashi did the same while playing with Natsu's hair.

"Uncle Happy!" Nashi yelled as she touched the drawn on whiskers on Natsu's face.

Happy paled as Nashi unintentionally told Natsu who gave them the markers but he didn't think they got the memo.

|Present|

Nashi and Emily giggled as they recalled the memory. "That was awesome!" Emily exclaimed.

They heard faint yelling in the guild and wondered what was going on.

They heard a faint 'You're back!' And quickly ran out to the guildhall.

There, they saw people whom they haven't seen in a long time. But, it wasn't the ones they were expecting.

They were happy however and they ran to them.

The blond haired man and the black haired girl smiled widely at Nashi and Luke running to them.

"Cousin Rahkied, Ayumi, you're back!" They shouted.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I'm very conflicted with the new chapter *scratches back of neck*

I don't know if they actually 'did it' or Zeref created him using some DNA from him and Mavis.

But hey! They have two kids in this story!

Updates may take a week or so, so please hold on!💖