Chapter 10

"So tired..." Luke and Natsu muttered as they collapsed underneath a tree.

"It's only been an hour." Lucy said while raising her eyebrow as she folded her arms above her chest.

They didn't reply as they crossed their arms above their heads to rest on them in unison.

"Like father, like son." Levy said while sweatdropping.

Lucy sighed but sat down next to them.

•°•=•°•

"Storm you're doing it wrong!" Sylvia shouted as she hit Storm's hand.

"Ouch! What am I doing wrong Syl?" Storm asked, rubbing his hand.

"You hung it upsidedown!" Sylvia yelled, pointing at the upsidedown banner.

"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!" Storm yelled and in the distance, a laughing Ayumi was seen.

"What did you do?" Nashi asked her while smiling. "I just used my magics to troll Storm for a bit." Ayumi replied, still chuckling at Storm who's hanging onto the beam for dear life because the ladder fell down.

"Nice." Nashi said and they fist bumped.

"See ya later cous." Ayumi waved and went to her brother.

"Nashi-chan, are you nervous our parents are coming back?" Emily asked as she approached her best friend.

Nashi thought for a moment. "Hmm, kinda. I mean, it's been a long time since I've seen dad and a lot has changed over the course of it."

Emily nodded. "It's just that I haven't seen them in so long."

"Don't worry, they'll be fine. Besides, Luke, mom, and Jeremy are with them." Nashi said reinsuringly.

"Alright! Are we almost done?" Emily asked.

Nashi nodded. "Yup, Jeremy told me that they'll be here by sundown. He also told me to make sure Uncle Zeref, Aunt Mavis, and my cousins accompany them from the train station."

"But why?" Emily asked curiously.

"Something about making sure the guild isn't wrecked when Uncle Zeref tackles my dad again." Nashi replied and Emily sweatdropped.

•°•=•°•

|A little while later|

"ACK!" Natsu yelled as he was crushed underneath Zeref.

"He's still the same, huh." Gray asked Mavis while watching Natsu trying to get out of Zeref's death grip.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh." Mavis drawled out.

"Dad get off of him." Rahkied said as he gripped Zeref's collar and dragged him.

Natsu inhaled deeply, panting from the lack of oxygen.

"Um, let's go to the guild, everyone waiting." Ayumi said quickly as she pulled Natsu up.

"You've gotten big already." Natsu said in amazement.

"I'm 12, and I'm still pretty small." Ayumi said, looking up at her uncle.

"You're not small." Natsu argued, ruffling her hair.

"I'm 4'9 Uncle Natsu." Ayumi said while sweatdropping.

Natsu didn't reply. Instead he cheekily smiled and walked with Ayumi and the others to the guild.

•°•=•°•

They approached the guild and heard crashes and shouting.

Lucy sweatdropped as her arms went slack.

"REIKI YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" They heard Nova yell.

"PROTECT ME EMILY AND NASHI!" Reiki screamed out.

"NOPE, SORRY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!" The two girls yelled.

Natsu put his hand on the door before Lucy stopped him.

"You really shouldn't open that door. Let's wait until Nova is calm."

"NO! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" Reiki shouted.

Even Gajeel looked uncomfortable hearing all of this.

They heard another explosion and cringed.

"Um, should we go in?" Levy asked.

The ground started to shake and everyone yelped.

"Uh oh, Nashi's using Aquarius's Stardress again!" Lucy exclaimed.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP!" She yelled and Luke yelped.

"S-she's terrifying." Luke shook as he pointed to the door.

The doors suddenly bust open and Reiki let out a high pitched scream as he flew out and landed on Luke.

"Sup?" Luke said underneath Reiki.

"Nothing much, other than Nova BEATING MY ASS!" He shouted the last part which made the dragon slayers cover their ears.

"Reiki!" Gajeel and Levy yelled as they hugged him.

"Um, guys, I'm still here." Luke choked out, slowly turning blue.

"Whoops." They pulled Reiki up and Luke breathed in relief.

"MOM! DAD!" The teens yelled as they all ran out of the guild and to their parents.

"You guys are okay!" Nashi shouted in relief as she hugged her parents and brother.

"I missed you so much starlight." Natsu said, using Nashi's nickname as he hugged her.

"I missed you guys so much."

"C'mon, let's have that party!" Nashi exclaimed as she pulled her family into the guildhall.

Fairy Tail is finally complete....

|The end|

•°•=•°•=•°•=•°•