in which john is a fucking fliRT

this was gonna be long but i gave up oops someone give me ideas pleasE also can you tell i hate simcoe me2

Upon coming to America, Alexander had been faced with nothing but cruelty from the other citizens of the town. He had wandered aimlessly the first day, the second he came upon Aaron Burr.

Burr seemed kind, Alexander appreciated the kindness and accepted his offer of a drink and a few words of advice.

Burr had led Alexander into a tavern simply known as The Tavern and ordered him a drink. He sat at the bar, his foot tapping impatiently as he listened to the patrons yelling.

"Who am I?" One laughed, standing on a table and doing an impression of someone- who it was Alexander could not tell. Yet the other men seemed to get it and roared with laughter, "You're the bastard himself! If I had heard 'ya across the bar I would've thought you were actually Simcoe!" All of the men gave a hearty laugh once again.

If Alexander had thought the room could not get any louder, he was quickly disproven as the door opened and in barged three men. Alexander saw Aaron stiffen beside him as one with a wild look in his eyes and a wicked grin bounced right up to Aaron.

The patrons were yelling loudly, as if the presence of these three men was a blessing. Alexander was taken aback by the face in front of him, a million freckles plastered over his cheeks, "Mr. Burr!" He yelled, "We've arrived!"

By his somewhat slurred speech, Alexander had come to the conclusion the man in front of him was slightly buzzed. Behind the freckled man came two others. One had a bandana tying back his hair, his eyebrows pulled together in annoyance. He seemed to be the only sober one of the three. The other had tight curls pulled back behind his head. He had a light stubble which was kept clean and neat, small giggles escaping from his lips.

"Mr. Laurens..." Aaron addressed the man with freckles in front of him with a harsh tone and cold glare, "You've made it. And I see you've had a few drinks on the way."

Mr. Laurens gave a hearty laugh, "Aren't you an observant fellow?" He flashed a smile at Alexander who was staring in awe at the other. Alexander blushed, extending a hand, "Alexander Hamilton, sir." He introduced.

"John Laurens." He introduced, a smirk tugging at his lips. He shook his hand and brought it up to his lips, giving his knuckles a small kiss. Aaron scoffed, "You have no respect for yourself!" He tutted, pushing Alexander's hand away from John.

"These are my friends, Hercules and Lafayette." John introduced the two behind him. Lafayette whispered in John's ear, a playfully giggle interrupting him a few times before he took Hercules by the arm and pulled him away.

Aaron took the drink slid to him and passed it on to Alexander, who frowned, "Sir, I don't think I'm of legal age.." Aaron huffed, "Is that an issue?" He asked to which Alexander shook his head quickly, not wanting to upset his new friend.

John raised his glass, "To us!" He yelled, "To us!" Echoed a happy Alexander and a quiet Aaron, all of them taking swigs of their drink. Alexanders face twisted with disgust for a moment, the bitter ale burning his tongue and throat. He coughed and set his drink down, shaking his head. He heard John laugh above him.

"The poor boy really hasn't had a drink before." He chuckled, giving Alexander a sympathetic pat on thr back. Aaron had whisked away, mumbling something about going to find Hercules and Lafayette.

John reached out, putting a thumb under Alex's chin and tilting his head up to look at him. Alexander shuddered at the intense stare he was given, John looking right into his eyes.

"Let's say we blow this tavern, meet back at my place?" Alexander nodded, standing up straight, "I'd like that very much."

With that, John took Alex's hand and pulled him out of the tavern and into the night.