love you both

poly relationship between alex, eliza, and john. i never completed this but i liked the idea. if you continue it comment and i can link it here for people to go read it. more than one person can have it, so if someone has already asked don't feel discouraged!

Alexander had always loved Elizabeth. There would never be anyone to convince him otherwise. From the moment he met her, he had instantly fallen in love. However, he felt he- or more so his relationship- was put in danger when he started his first year of college.

Alex had met a certain freckle-faced boy with wild curls who had captured his eye. He was instantly filled with two emotions- love and guilt.

He had fallen in love with the boy who had gone by the name John. It had been the same he had felt as he met Eliza.

There was also the feeling of guilt. He was guilty because he knew he was in love with Eliza- however he was also in love with John.

That day he came home from his classes, he told Eliza. He had almost cried, he felt so bad about it. She had comforted him throughout the night, telling him everything was okay. She brought up a word that stuck in his head the entire night.

"Polyamory."

It had stayed in the back of his mind for a long time. After that night, he never really brought it up to Eliza. That was until John and Eliza had met after a trip to the grocery store.

Alex and Eliza were there to pick up a few things since Alex had gotten paid and his eyes were on the shelves. He rammed his cart into John's and had to awkwardly introduce John to Eliza.