love you both 2

for the randoms in my comments

"Eliza, this is John." Alex introduced, scratching the back of his neck, "John, this is Eliza." He would have expected the situation to be more awkward and was surprised when John took Eliza's hand and shook it with a confidence he didn't think John had.

From that moment on, Alexander realized Eliza had become a bit distant. He felt more and more guilty as time went on, figuring that he had been the cause of the distance.

Now, he almost dreaded going home to his apartment. He was almost one-hundred percent sure of the inevitability of Eliza's absence every day and hated to face it.

There was one day in particular that set Alex off. College was often managable to him, however his professor had made a mockery of him, bringing up a point Alex couldn't seem to counter.

He drove home that night, surprised to see Eliza's car parked out front. Anxiety was always a huge factor in Alex's life, so as he walked up the steps he was fearful that Eliza might finally break it off with him.

With a shaky hand he turned the doorknob and walked inside, his footsteps echoing on the wooden floors. His eyes flickered to the couch, Eliza and John sitting together.

John's eyes lit up as he saw Alex, patting a spot next to him on the couch, "Hi Alex!" Eliza chirped. Alex hesitantly sat in between John and Eliza. She gave a warm smile, bringing him into a warm embrace.

"What's happening?" Alex asked, his voice hesitant. Eliza pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, "I owe you an apology." She said.

"I've been keeping some things from you-" She began, John cutting in, "We both have."

"Exactly- and we should have talked to you first but hopefully this will work out fine." Alex glanced between John and Eliza, "Please just tell me what's happening." Alex's voice trembled and John gave him a sympathetic glance.

"It's nothing bad, 'Lex." He assured, placing a comforting hand on Alex's knee. He have it a reassuring squeeze, Alex's nerves calming slightly, "We've come to suggest something."

"Eliza has told me about your feelings towards me... and we have both discussed some posibilities."

Alex glanced nervously at Eliza, who gave a soft smile, "My love, I've brought it up to you before." She said, her voice soft and calming like velvet, "We don't want to rush into things," She paused, her eyes scanning Alex's face, "But we were considering having a polyamorous relationship, the three of us."

Alex sunk back into the pillows of the couch, Eliza instantly taking his hand, "We don't have to if you aren't comfortable with it." She said, her voice low as she stroked his hand with her thumb, "John and I have just been thinking about it for so long- we feel it might build a strong relationship between the three of us."

~

Alex was hesitant to the new idea, however as time went on he relaxed into the relationship. He realized there was nothing wrong with it- as all three of them had shown a deep love for eachother.

His main fear was that John and Eliza would become distant, however his fears were discarded as he came to realize it was serious to the three of them.

It was a sense of relief for Alex, he was able to love John and Eliza without any feelings of guilt after.

Many around him did not view his relationship as ethical. They called him horrible things and he would sometimes become fearful of his relationship. He would never want to put either of them in a position where they might be in harm's way.

His fears were always melted away from the warm hug Elizabeth offered or the soft kisses John gave.

Alex was happy, he was truly happy. To him, it was pure joy. He was able to live with those who he loved and would never give it up for the world.

bad ending but HEY i completed it

also smh ur all spoiled look what i've been doing