Breaking the Time Turner

Hello! Welcome to Travel Through Time! Before we begin, I have to do the disclaimer:

Me: I OWN EVERYTHING!!!!

James: *Runs in* You don't own me!

Lily: Or me!

Albus: Or me

Hugo: Or-

Me: FINE! I get it! J. K. Rowling owns you all! *Goes and sits in a corner and cries*

Rose: Is something wrong with her?

Me: *Looks up* Wait a moment. I OWN THE PLOT! MIA HAHAHAHAHAA. YOU WILL DO WHAT I WRITE BECAUSE I CONTROL YOU FOR THE STORY! MIA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

James: Yeah, I think we should get her help.

Me: *Still laughing like a Maniac* Oh not to worry, I know. I'm not crazy, I just view the world in a different way.

Lily: I'm just going to go call the cops or the hospital .....

So, Yeah. I don't own any of settings or the characters. To clear things up: The character's ages. All of the character in the past, same age as they were in the fifth book. Victoire is 20, James 15, Albus and Rose 14, and Hugo and Lily 11/12. I hope you enjoy my story!

Travel Through Time: A Harry Potter Next Generation Story

James Sirius Potter smirked, and snuck back into the family room, wanting to go unnoticed by his family. Unfortunately for James, he was James Sirius Potter, and he NEVER went unnoticed. The thought itself was hilarious. And sure enough, the moment he walked back into the room, Victoire Weasley, who was babysitting him, his brother, Albus, his sister, Lily, and his cousins, Rose and Hugo Weasley, thought that something on his face looked funny. Probably the smirk. Ugg! James inwardly cursed himself for not taking a moment outside to appear normal, like someone who really had gone up to their room for a book. It had been the perfect plan. Pretend to go and get a book, sneak into Dad's office, steal something, come back down, and play with it later! What could go wrong?

"James.....What have you done?" Victoire asked warily, from on the floor, where she was immersed in playing Uno!, with Lily, Hugo, and Rose, a muggle game that Aunt Hermione had introduced to the family. Rose looked up, and her eyes narrowed. She whispered something to Victoire, who stood up. "James, hand it over." How had she known? James took one look at Rose, who was smirking and looking pointedly at his sweatshirt pocket. James looked down, and sure enough, he saw the golden chain of the necklace he had stolen from Dad's office. Uh oh.

"Hand over what?" James asked innocently, quickly tucking the chain away. But the damage had been done. Rose had seen the chain. If she found out what it was.... His life as he knew it was over.

"James Potter, don't play games with me, Rose saw that chain in your pocket. I am serious, just hand it over, and MAYBE you won't be in as much trouble." Victoire persuaded. Yeah right. James knew he would be grounded until the sun exploded for sneaking into Dad's office.

"Victoire, you can't be serious, I'm Sirius!" James couldn't help himself. That pun was too much. Albus, who was sitting on the couch, reading, had lowered his book and was looking mildly amused. Lily and Hugo were confused, not knowing what the object was, and Rose looked ready to scream.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, JUST HAND OVER WHATEVER IS IN YOUR POCKET NOW!" Rose screamed. One thing James really didn't understand. The use of full names. Honestly. James would respond to just James. But, no. It had to be James Sirius Potter. Victoire, who had had enough, drew out her wand.

"Accio whatever is in James's pocket." I'm dead, he thought. As the golden necklace flew out of his pocket and into Victoire's hand, James wished that Victoire couldn't do magic. She was already out of Hogwarts, with no Trace upon her. Victoire caught the necklace and gasped. "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, you didn't!" Again with the whole full name thing. Rose, catching on to what object was said:

"What have you done, James?" Her face bypassed red and turned purple from shock, anger, and disbelief. Albus looked at the object and wondered,

"Is that a time turner, James? Where in the world did you get one?" Albus got up off the couch to examine the object. Rose just evilly laughed.

"That one is obvious, Albus-pie. Uncle Harry's office!" Rose said, raising her voice. "Who else would have one?" Lily and Hugo seemed to finally catch on.

"You mean, James snuck into Dad's office, stole this, and it can turn time?" Lily questioned. She and Hugo, along with Albus, and although she didn't want to admit it, Rose were a bit impressed that James, only 15 years old, had broken into the Head of DMLE, Harry Potter's office. "How?" Lily gasped.

"A wizard never reveals his secrets!" James said smugly. In fact, the door had just been a bit open, held by a little toy called The Marauders Door Holder, had held the door when Harry had left the office, right before he and Ginny Potter had left for the Victory Ball, held on May 2nd, in honor of Voldemort's defeat. The kids were nowadays let out of school for a week for the occasion. "Anyway, give my toy back to me!" James lunged for the time turner and knocked it from an angry Victoire Weasley's hand. Motioning with her hand, Victoire tried to stop the time turner. She knew that if it hit the ground, it would send them back it time to when it had been created. 

"Reducto!" Victorie shouted desperately. The white light hit the time turner, but it didn't work as expected. Sand exploded from the magical object, sucking everyone into it. In shock, Victoire dropped her wand as she shouted:

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, ONE OF THESE DAYS I REALLY AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"