Stuck?

In the Past:

James took the phone from Lily apprehensively. "Hi, Mum?" he asked.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER" came Ginny's voice through the phone. James lurched the object away from him as fast as possible and nearly threw it onto the table.

"James Potter, you did not just throw my phone," Lily growled.

"WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET A TIME TURNER, JAMES. OH RIGHT, YOU SNUCK INTO YOUR DAD'S OFFICE AND BROKE THE RULES." Older Ginny screamed. Everyone in the kitchen covered their ears, even young Ginny. She looked shocked that she could even scream like that.

"I'm...sorry?" James asked like it was a question. Older Ginny laughed.

"YOU'RE SORRY? HA!" She seemed like he was going to go on, but another voice came on.

"Hello, James." His father sounded slightly amused.

"Dad!" Albus cried out, a funny look on his face. Young Harry noticed this and frowned a little. What was that look? Young Harry knew it so well, but what was it?

"Is that...Al?"

"Albus, Dad. How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want to be called Al. Albus is my name, please call me that," Albus said, without fear in his voice.

"Yes, of course, Albus. James, you really had to take everyone didn't you?" Older Harry asked. Just then, Older Ginny came back on.

"JAMES, WHEN YOU COME..HOME, I CAN ASSURE YOU..." Older Ginny started, but Older Harry broke in.

"Ginny, calm down. Let's focus on getting them home safe." Older Ginny turned on Older Harry.

"Don't you tell me what to do, Harry James Potter." Older Ginny said, but she had stopped yelling, and cries were heard over the phone. "Victoire?"

"Yes?" Victoire asked warily, she knew it wasn't her fault that they ended up in the past, but you never knew with Aunt Ginny.

"Please just get them home safe." Older Ginny asked.

"Yes," Victoire said, "That I can promise."

"Anyway," Albus asked, "How are we getting home, Mum? Can you come to the past, and rescue us?" He moved closer to the phone.

"Albus, Guys, I'm sorry," Ginny began. "But since JAMES SIRIUS POTTER broke a time turner, we don't know how to get you back. This has never happened before. We found a wand next to the time turner, we're going to try to use that to get you all back here."

"Yes! That's Victoire's wand, she cast reducto, trying to stop the time turner!" Albus gasped.

"Thank you, Al. That should help us even more, " Ginny's voice came through.

"Albus," Albus said crossly.

"Albus," His mother repeated, sounding a little hollow, "We're trying. Hopefully, Hermione's brains will figure out a way to get you home quickly and safely. Albus, you know your father. He will never stop trying to find you all," 

"Well, yeah. The rest of his precious Gryffindor family, but not his Slytherin son," Albus whispered.

"That's not true, Albus." Ginny sounded annoyed.

"Mum, I have to go. See you soon," Albus said firmly.

"Bye Albus. Just know, you're stuck in the past for now." Ginny said, before hanging up. Albus looked up at the rest of the room, all of whom looked shocked, most of all Ginny and Harry.

Another Cliff Hanger! Next Chapter, I really promise, no cliff hangers.