MY NOSE!!

Here is the update! In this chapter, just a warning, there are a lot of science terms. I will comment and tell you what they all mean. Enjoy! This is dedicated to Piper, because she came up with some of the argument with James and Rose. Also, Please go check out my new story: Jily Oneshots! Thank you!

Back in the Future:

Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Bill, Fleur, James, Albus, Lily, Rose, Hugo, Victoire, Dominique, and Louis (Few! That was a ton of names) fell into a heap in the Potter's sitting room. The adults, who were lucky enough to be to on the ends, managed to get out of the clump quickly. The kids, on the other hand, were tangled together. Again.

"James! OUCH! DON'T KICK MY SCAPULA (hehe, Pipes) AND GET YOUR PATELLA OUT OF MY CERVICAL VERTEBRAE!" Rose said angrily.

"What in Merlin's Pants even is a Scapula or a Patella or a Cervical Vertebrae? A kitchen Ma-Lily! MY NOSE!" James complained.

"Well sorry! It just so happens that-Owwwwww. Albus! Ouch! You know that's my bad shoulder!" Lily cried out.

"I can't help it!" Albus protested. "Nicky! You're crushing my shin."

"Your own advice back at you, Al." Dominique replied. "Hugo! Get off my back!" Dominique tried to shove Hugo off, and he landed right on Louis.

"Ahh! Nicky!" Louis retorted.

"OKAY, ENOUGH!" Ginny yelled. "We will help you out one by one." Ginny went over to Lily, who was on top, and helped her up, next Albus. Hermione helped Rose, Ron helped Hugo and Louis, Fleur helped Victoire, and Bill helped up Louis. James was left on the ground.

"Why does this feel like deja-vu?" James asked. "Just someone please help me up?"

"Well, since you all always saying how "strong" you are, I would think that you would be strong enough to help yourself up." Harry teased.

"Fine." James grumbled, and pushed himself up. "Now what?" Ginny rounded on James.

"NOW WHAT?" Ginny yelled, "NOW YOU GET IN TROUBLE, YOUNG WIZARD!" Everyone else suddenly had somewhere else to be.

"Um, I must get back to the Ministry! I haven't worked in 2 hours, and 3 people think I'm dead. I'm alive." Hermione said checking her phone while rushing to the fireplace.

"And, I have to take Rose and Hugo..shoe shopping! Yeah. Cause they're growing out of their shoes." Ron took Rose and Hugo over to the fireplace, and they left, not looking sorry to go.

"And I have to help.. Molly clean the Burrow!" Fleur decided, "Vic, can you help?"

"Of course, Maman." Victoire and Fleur began to leave, but Harry stopped them.

"Thank you for keeping our children safe, Vic. We don't blame you for what happened." Harry said reassuringly, and made Victoire feel relieved. They too left the Manor.

"And I promised Nicky and Louis.. That we could play Quidditch! Goodbye." The final people left the Manor.

"You know, I think I ought to check the attic for animals??" Albus asked, wanting to get as far away as possible, so that he wouldn't go deaf.

"No, Albus. Stay here, I'll get the popcorn." Lily said, rushing to the kitchen. It was a great amusement to watch James get in trouble.

"So I will go to the attic?" James asked. Lily came back into the sitting room, with a big bowl of popcorn. She and Albus sat down on a couch, and began to munch.

"OH NO YOU WON'T, JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!" Ginny yelled.

"James, we are very disappointed in you." Harry began. Lily and Albus began to mouth along the words, they heard this speech every time. "It was very irresponsible."

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO WORRIED, JAMES." Ginny yelled, then surprised everyone by hugging James. "But we're safe, and that is all that matters." Harry joined, as well as Lily and Albus. The Potters stood hugging until:

"Could I get a tissue? My nose does really hurt!" James asked, and Harry sighed. Oh James.

One More thing. 1.4 K?????? OH MY GODS! Also, This is the last story chapter. Next I will have about 2 epilogues, maybe 3. Thank you all so much for reading this!