Meeting the Past

The 6 of them landed on a heap on a cold, dusty floor, and immediately burst out complaining, and trying to get out of the tangled mess they were in.

"Oww, Lily that was my shin!" James groaned

"Well, James if you hadn't stolen a time turner-Ouch! Someone kicked my stomach!" Lily squealed.

"Sorry! Ahg! JAMES POTTER! Get your foot out of my face!" Rose shouted. He wasn't going to even mention the whole last name thing.

"Rosie! You're crushing my leg!" Hugo wailed.

"Hugo, get off of my back! I think I have spinal damage!" Albus shrieked.

"Albus! Hugo sitting on your back cannot give you spinal damage!" Rose screamed.

"EVERYONE, CALM DOWN!" It was Victoire, who had somehow managed to disentangle herself from the clump. The complaining ceased instantly. She helped Lily, who was on the top, get up first, then Hugo, then Rose, then Albus, but left James on the ground.

"Come on, Vic, help me up," James pouted.

"Never. I don't know where we--oh." She looked up. Standing before them was a bunch of adults, all pointing their wands at them. "James. Just get up." She hissed. James sighed, and brushed himself off.

"Who are you?" A deeply scarred man asked. He was missing a chunk of his nose, and one of his eyes was clearly magical, whirling around. Victoire gasped. There was only person in the world who had looked like that. And he was dead. Mad-Eye Moody. Where were they? Actually, when where they?

"It doesn't matter, Mad-Eye. The kids are probably some sort of Death Eaters, sent by Voldemort to trap us" A man with longish, mangled, black hair and grey eyes stepped forward. Sirius. Black. Victoire was going to KILL James. A small voice behind her said.

"How dare you say we are Death Eaters? There are no more Death Eaters around! Daddy caught all of them! Also, isn't Voldyshorts dead? Daddy also killed him too!" Lily said, beaming with pride. All of the adults gasped, and looked at one another.

"Who are you?" Sirius repeated. Victoire sighed, her revenge on James would just have to wait.

"Okay, we'll tell you, but maybe in the Kitchen. You may need to sit down." All of the adults nodded, and went into the dusty kitchen. Victoire stopped her family from following them. "Okay, guys. We are in 1995, in August now, at the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. Try and not prevent the future from happening! We can tell them who we are, but I will need to use a Memory Charm after. And James, just wait till I get my hands on you." And with that, the next generation went into the kitchen.