Introductions

This is a long chapter, but I hope it is good. Above is an image of the characters, excepting Teddy and Scorpius. Enjoy!

Victoire and the gang walked into the kitchen, James scowling about being punished and they stood in front of the table, where all of the Order of the Phoenix was sitting.

"Okay. Here we go. To start off, we are from the future." Victoire revealed. Gasps and whispers filled the room. Clearly, nobody believed them. But that was okay. They didn't have to now. But Victoire knew that the moment when they revealed their parentage they would.

"Well, then. Say we believe you. Who exactly are you?" A voice said. Victoire looked to the person who it belonged to. With a start, she saw her father, without scars, and looking about 20 years younger. Victoire stood up stronger. She would not let herself get dragged down by what could have been. All of the people dead-she had to let it happen.

"I am Victoire Fleur Weasley." Victoire began, ignoring the whispers that once again racked the room. "I am 20 years old, I was Head Girl, Gryfinndor, and now I'm a Healer, " She was interrupted by Mr. Weasley coughing.

"Albus, if I am not mistaken, these are the next generation of Weasleys. I think we need to bring the kids down." The kids. Their parents, besides Victoire, whose dad was in the room. Albus looked in wonder at the person he was named for. (I will refer to Albus Potter as Albus, and Albus Dumbledore as Dumbledore, to avoid confusion) Dumbledore nodded, and Mrs. Weasley went up the stairs to get Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny. A couple minutes later Mrs. Weasley reappeared with the latter. Harry was looking very angry, and glaring at Ron and Hermione. Fred, Ginny and George were looking like Christmas had come early.

"Kids, these kids have just appeared. They claim they are the next generation of Weasleys." Mr. Weasley stated, with a disbelieving tone, and Victoire knew that Mr. Weasley still did not fully believe them.

"Don't forget Potters! I am a Potter, and proud!" James called out, and Harry looked at him like he was an alien from outer space

"Impossible." Hermione stated, "Unless they used a Time Turner-most likely dropped or reductoed back to when it was first created, then it would have to have-"

"Ahm? I'm going to continue on." Victoire said. "So, I am Victoire Weasley, for those who missed it, I am 20, and was in Gryffindor. I'm a Healer, and live with my boyfriend, Teddy um-- Never mind."

"Well?" Bill asked. "Who are your parents? I'm going to assume the mother is a blonde, as otherwise, you won't have blond hair." Victoire looked at him, thinking that her middle name really just should give her mom's identity away.

"You." She said, and Bill fell out of his chair in shock. "And Fleur Delacour-Weasley." Mrs. Weasley and Ginny scowled at the thought of Bill marrying her, Fred and George were beaming, Hermione smiled knowingly, Harry felt happy for Bill, and Ron was just confused. The rest of the adults whispered how they were perfect for each other.

"Alright, now that we are done with that, let me give you another heart attack!" James cheerfully said. "I am the James Sirius Potter, and no sorry, I don't have time for autographs," James said when Sirius and Harry tried to speak at the same time. "I am a Gryffindor, obviously, I am chaser on the House team, and apparently the second best one since my grandfather, James. I would be the best, but dear Rosie took that spot." He shot a glare at Rose, who was too cross with him for getting them into this mess to say something mean back.

"My son?" Harry asked, slow to catch on. He knew the child was related to him in someway but hadn't quite figured it out yet. Harry could be slow like that.

"Yes, Dad," James said, smirking. Rose hit his shin with her foot, making him wince in pain. The message was clear. Don't sass your father. I am still going to kill you. Harry, in turn, was so shocked, that he wasn't moving. Son? What about Voldemort? How could he, Harry be a father?

"Um....Yes....so.....um.....er...that's.......lovely.....er....I'm.....a.....father?" Harry stuttered, while Ron laughed beside him.

"Father, why are you laughing at Uncle Harry? I haven't even introduced myself yet!" Rose said matter of factly. Ron stopped laughing and looked at the girl. She had bushy red hair and blue eyes. His face began to resemble something looking like a fish. "I'm Rose Weasley, by the way. I am the best chaser since James Potter I, I'm a Gryffindor, and top of the class. Reading is my favorite hobby, and I spend most of my time on the summer holiday with my mum reading." Rose turned to where Hermione was sitting, and said, "Mum, you haven't told dad how head over heels you are for him yet, have you?" Hermione stood up, went beet red, and began to mutter something about needing to finish up homework, and began to leave the room.

"Wait, Mummy!" Hugo cried. Hermione stopped, looked at him, and sat back down. "I'm Hugo, I am a Gryffindor, I am not on the house team, but I study hard and also am at the top of my class!" Hermione's face went if possible, even redder. Fred and George had a field day with this.

"I always knew it-"

"Hermione and Ronnikens-"

"So sweet-"

"I could barf-" They would have gone on, but Victoire shouted,

"JUST SHUT UP, UNCLE GEORGE, AND UNCLE....Fred." her voice died as she said that. Taking a deep breath, she turned to Lily. "You go Lils," She said and Lily pulled up a chair, and stood on it the be heard.

"Hello! I am Lily Luna Potter, and I am 11 years old! I am a Gryffindor and I'm seeker on the house team! Second first year to ever be on the house team! " Lily said, full of life. Sirius and Remus, who were sitting next to each other, took one look at the kid and knew who the parents were. Who else would have red hair, a feisty attitude, bright brown eyes, and be a Potter at the same time?

"Who is your mother?" Harry wondered, still really not catching on, however, a little less shocked by the fact that he was a dad the second time around.

"Wait, Dad, before we tell you, let me say who I am." Harry looked about to faint. THREE KIDS? He was a father!  "I am Albus Potter-"

"Full name, Albus-pie!" Rose sang. Albus aimed a kick at Rose. Why was she acting like this? Normally, his family left him alone. "Ow," Rose grumbled.

"Fine. My full name is Albus...Severus Potter." An outroar out through the kitchen. Dumbledore sat with his eyes sparkling, Snape was surprised that Harry had named a son after him, but was touched. Maybe he should be nicer to the boy. Sirius and Ron yelled, their faces turning purple with anger at Harry, demanding to know why he had named a son after that git. "SHUT UP!" Albus yelled, "WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?" The room went quiet. Yes, Remus definitely knew who the mother was. "Like I said, I am Albus Severus Potter, like it or not."

"All Gryffindors! Oh, carrying on the family name," Mrs. Weasley gushed. Albus sighed. He would have to tell them. And they would reject him again. Just like his family does in the future. Albus had long since closed up to the outer world, keeping emotions inside. 

"Not me, Grandmother. I'm in Slytherin." Albus whispered, waiting for their rejection. Dead silence. And then, another uproar broke out. Everyone except Dumbledore, Snape, Mrs. Weasley, the Time Traveler's, Harry, and funnily enough Ginny, began to yell.

"Does it really matter?" Ginny asked, speaking over the din.

"Yes!" Ron exclaimed, "All of them are Death Eaters!" (I have nothing against Slytherin. Please don't hate, I'm just writing how I think 15-year-old Ron would react)

"Yes, I am Slytherin." Albus finished. And I know it does matter to you in the future, Albus silently added on.

"Let's just tell them our mother," James jumped in. He nodded to Lily, who ran over to Ginny, and cried:

"Mummy!" She cried, throwing her arms around Ginny. Silence. Ginny went red, but put her arms around the girl. Harry looked at Ginny, then quickly turned around again. His face was a little red, but could see that it was the truth. James looked at his Uncles. Uh oh. Ron was growing purple, Charlie was clenching his hands, Fred and George was looking like they were going to kill someone, and a vein in Bill's temple was throbbing. Bad. Very bad. Then Sirius mentioned the war.

"So.... You said Voldemort was gone. How?" Sirius said in a would be causal voice, but it was laced with tension. Victoire gulped. They could do Memory charms, right? She sighed, and told James and Albus to go sit with their father, and the rest were already with their family. She rubbed her head, and began.