The Remembering

I'm sorry, this is a really short chapter. It's set in the present time, and Ginny, Harry, Fleur, Hermione, Ron, and Bill have just gotten home. 

Present day:

Harry and Ginny Potter, along with Bill Weasley, Fleur Delacour-Weasley, Hermione Granger-Weasley, and Ron Weasley had just arrived back at Potter Manor, only to find it empty. Needless to say, everyone started freaking out.

"Where are they?"-Bill, slightly concerned, but not seriously worried. Some of them were Potters. Trouble found them like Little kids found chocolate.

"Oh no! It is terrible, What will my other darlings say when we can't find Victoire?"-Fleur began to look around like crazy in the Front Hall, hoping for some clues. (I didn't want to mess up Fleur's accent, so I decided that since she had been living in England for so long, her accent would be almost gone).

"Bloody kids. What have they done time?" Ron wondered, "And what will Mum say when she finds out that I am such a terrible parent. Wait a moment, that Malfoy boy must have kidnapped them. I WILL KILL HIM!"

"Ron, we're not killing anybody! Ohmigosh, Ohmigosh, Ohmigosh, where are my Rosie and Hugo?" Hermione began to freak out completely.

"Lily, Albus, James where are you? James, what have you done this time?" Ginny yelled.

Harry sat down and put his head in his hands. "It's all my fault!" Ginny stopped yelling and looked scandalized.

"Harry James Potter, don't you dare say that." Ginny said. Suddenly, she gasped, and pointed to a pile of sand next a broken necklace, with a single wand laying next to it. Fleur walked over to stand next to Ginny. 

"That is Victorie's wand, I recognize it," Fleur said surely.

"No..." Turning to Everybody, she explained. "I know where our kids are." Ginny began. Pointing to the Necklace, she stated, "That's Harry's time Turner. It broke."- Here Hermione broke in, with a gasp of her own. "Yes, Hermione. They're in the Past. 1995 to be specific."

"How did you know that, Little sis?" Bill asked.

"It's because I remember it."

I'm so mean. Two cliff hangers in a row. I promise the next chapter may or may not be a cliff hanger. (Which is to say, no promise)