Chapter one: 3001

Heey guys! So this is a new VKook story of mine that I was inspired as I made the cover. I'm quite satisfied with it, and I hope you like it too~ anyways I hope you'll like the first chapter and will stay tuned for further updates .xx 

A/N - if you see me updating this story it means I'm just editing it. If I make announcements, it'll be a new "chapter" for you to understand it clearly. 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

" kind of...sort of... uh maybe... well, actually I do...fancy you way more than I originally planned to be honest."

A green summer leaf landed on top of the bright blond dyed haired male but was quickly removed when the wind knocked it down.

Kim Taehyung walked around on campus, enjoying his last day of freedom before the school and homework would start again after the summer holiday.

With him was his best friend since his Sophomore year, Park Jimin, who was a Freshman then.

They both had their hair dyed blond since last week as Jimin came up with the idea of having a new friendship trend: dye their hair the same colour and keep it at least six months. Although Taehyung's blond hair was a bit brighter than the other ones.

At first, Taehyung was very sceptical about the new bright colour, but after getting used to it, he loved it now. Every time he passed something that reflected him, he couldn't help but to glance, and also fix up his fringe.

"How does it feel to be a junior Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he pointed his camera at him.

The two males had their own website about their studies and friendship; they both were quite popular, and also known as the comedic duo, and everyone seemed to be adoring them quite a lot, both for amazing visuals and great talent.

"Don't you want to answer for your fans?" the shorter one asked again as Taehyung didn't answer right away.

The taller one glanced at the camera as he didn't realise he was being filmed at first, as well as he was drinking from his bubble tea they had just gotten before getting back on campus. "Why are you filming now?" Taehyung smiled at Jimin and then glanced at the camera again.

"Just answer the question Tae," Jimin squealed behind the camera, knowing quite well the fans liked his voice when he did that.

"Well, our first day isn't until tomorrow so I don't know," he smiled again, more flirty into the camera lens.

"Well, that's true," he said, giggling, "but how do you think it'll be? Do you think it'll be any different?"

Taehyung looked back at Jimin, giving him a what-do-you-fucking-think face, "obviously," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don't be sarcastic Tae!" Jimin whined, causing the other to laugh.

"When do you guys ever stop filming?" another voice appeared. Jimin turned his camera to spot the owner; not too far away was Jung Hoseok standing in a pose he obviously did for the camera, pretending to look sexy, which Jimin jokingly faked puked at. "Don't be rude."

"Don't be sexy then," Taehyung chuckled.

"Don't be too mean baby brother," said someone else that also had appeared.

This time it was Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's older brother with his best friend since he was five years old and neighbour, Kim Seokjin.

"Poor Hoseok," Seokjin comforted him, but with a tiny bit of teasing in his voice and smirk as he patted his very dark brown hair.