Chapter 3: Please don't tell me the video is out

Now chapter 3 is up! Hope you'll enjoy this update~ xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Taehyung couldn't help but to think his new roommate was childish and acting like a little spoiled kid.

It was a ridiculous reaction, he thought, it was only a prank.

But he didn't think too far into it. If he didn't like them, then that'd be okay, because he wasn't looking for new friends anyways. Taehyung had his good friends, and he didn't plan to get any new ones for the moment, so making Jungkook hate him wouldn't be that bad.

Jungkook woke up the next morning in a very bad mood, which wasn't good. It was his first day at school in his first class, and all that filled his mind was Taehyung and his stupid prank along with his mate.

Jungkook couldn't believe they actually went through to prank him, and even at that level.

He'd sincerely understand if it was a traditional prank that was for example to tell him the wrong direction of places, or even just pouring water at him in bed at night - which would've made him mad if he had to be honest, but it was way better than what they actually went through.

It may not be a big deal for others; some enjoys being pranked, especially when the prankers would record it for the laughs later and even let the victim see and laugh about it as well, but Jungkook was different. He despised being pranked, on a whole new level. He hated surprises, he hated pranks, he hated being lied to, and all that. He couldn't bear it, and when he realised they really pranked him enough to nearly wet himself and scream for his life as he thought he'd be murdered at the moment, that's when the chances of Jungkook's forgiveness disappeared.

Frustrated, Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair as the first lecture he attended was already half through, but he hadn't gotten one single word through his head from the professor.

He could swear he saw the professor give him a few glares whenever it was obvious Jungkook was rather in his own little world rather in the one that was in the auditorium. Although this course was definitely in Jungkook's interest - Play Writing, Creative Performance - all he could think of was the prank, and how the other students would be.

Would they all be like those two? Would everyone see the film? Would his chances of making friends be blown because he literally told his roommate and his friend he hated them?

Eventually the lecture was over, and just as Jungkook was packing his books and pen down his bag, his eyes caught some students looking his way with a smirk, then quickly looked away when they realised he saw them. Please don't tell me the video is out, he thought with a sigh. He didn't feel like talking to Taehyung, but if he wanted to find out, he'd had to ask if they actually shared the video for the other students to see.

Jungkook threw his bag over his shoulder and went over towards the exit.

"He has a higher scream than I do," a girl snickered as he passed her, but he ignored it. They've definitely seen it.

"Same," the girl's friend said too, "I didn't know a guy's voice could go that high," she laughed.

"Excuse you, but you wouldn't know if you haven't been in my position, so don't be all talk now there," Jungkook sassed back before he marched away, leaving them with their jaws open.

Now that was out of character for Jeon Jungkook. He was the cute new shy little boy that broke out in sweat when talking to someone he didn't know, but after all that had happened since his arrival yesterday already made him feel like a different person.