Chapter 16: Studying abroad?

Unedited! I hope you'll like this update~ some of you were thrown off guard with the news of Taehyung, and you'll hear more details of his and Jungkook's side in his chapter. Hope you'll enjoy it, and don't forget to vote & comment .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"What?" was all Jungkook could manage to squeeze out. Judging by Hoseok's expression, he knew he had just said something he shouldn't had, as Jungkook was not aware of what he was talking about. "What - what do you mean by studying abroad?" he asked again when the other didn't answer.

"Oh look at the time, my class is about to start," the elder lied as he was about to stand up and flee, but Jungkook had grabbed his collar to stop him from moving.

"You're not going anywhere," he murmured.

Hoseok swallowed nervously as he sat down, avoiding the brunette's gaze. "Really, it's nothing," he said, "maybe I just heard wrong? I mean, what do I know?" he tried to laugh it off, but Jungkook didn't believe him. "Jungkook, look," he sighed, "you have to talk to him about this. He's your boyfriend after all. Shouldn't you two be discussing this? I'm sorry I said something, I honestly didn't know he hadn't talked to you yet, so please just approach him later, okay?"

Jungkook held back tears. "I don't even know what this is? What - what - what is he planning? What's on his mind? Why hasn't he talked to me yet? Is it because he doesn't feel like I'm important enough to discuss it with, or because he hasn't made up his mind yet? Or the fact that he doesn't take me seriously? Or-"

"Jungkook!" Hoseok interrupted him, "you gotta stop this! Just talk to him, please. You'll feel a lot better when you do. Just hold on until your classes are finished, then find him."

Jungkook nodded. "Okay." 

Taehyung finally got back to the dorms as his classes had finished, and just as he was about to go up to the right floor, he was stopped from behind. When the male turned around, he spotted the same friend he had been with since high school. "Hey Hoseok," he smiled at him.

"Please don't be mad at me," he begged as he got down on his knees immediately.

Taehyung's smile dropped. "What did you do?" he asked seriously.

"I accidentally told Jungkook you were planning to study abroad as I thought you had already talked through it, but apparently you haven't-"

"OF COURSE I HAVEN'T, YOU DUFUS!" Taehyung yelled at him, "what on earth made you think I've talked to him about this? Do you want me to break his heart?!"

Hoseok shrinked together in guilt. "I'm really sorry Tae," he cried, "I'm so sorry!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Whatever, what is done is done. Now where the hell is he?" he asked as he looked around, in case he was close by, but he wasn't.

"In your room," he said weakly before the blond one motioned for him to disappear, which he did.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung called out as soon as he opened up the door to their shared room, and the younger was already sitting in his bed, waiting for him to enter. "Hey," he said weakly as he closed the door.

"Don't 'hey' me!" Jungkook yelled as he jumped on his feet immediately, "what the hell was Hoseok talking about? Are you really gonna study abroad?"

Taehyung approached him as he got him to sit down next to him on his bed, squeezing his shoulders softly. "See, this is a thing I've thought about ever since I went to high school. I wanted to study abroad, not just here in Korea," he told him, "I've always found travelling fun, and exciting, and exotic. I love it, and I don't want something to stop me from doing it."