Chapter two: you judge tonight

Ⓙungkook glanced up to give Hoseok a questioning look. "What does he mean by that? Does he hate me already?" he asked but it sounded more like a whimper.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Nevermind him," he said as he sat down beside the freshman on his bed and threw his arm around him with a grin, "Taehyung isn't a bad person, and he doesn't dislike people that easily. He's just hard to come around at times. Plus he doesn't like to easily get attached to people."

Jungkook wasn't entirely sure what it meant, but he still nodded.

"Every roommate of Taehyung has moved out again, because of him," he told him.

"How come?" Jungkook asked surprised.

"Well, as you know he may let his temper go out on people. But the biggest reason is at night when he sleeps," he said, "you've heard of people who talk in their sleep, sleepwalks, and so on, yeah?" he asked. Jungkook nodded. "Taehyung is way worse. He talks so much like he's having a genuine conversation as if he was awake, and he even acts like he was. I know because I was originally his first roommate when we were both freshmen, but I was seriously scared shitless every night with him.

"My worst memory has to be one night when I went to sleep early, I woke up around two in the night because he just kept on talking whilst lying down. I turned around to just talk to him because he'd usually stop after a while after talking to someone, but he just didn't stop. I fell asleep again, but woke up about an hour later or so when he suddenly started screaming like a maniac. I panicked, of course, and when I opened my eyes he was crouching down right in my face, staring at me with wide eyes open, and said 'I know, but I promise I won't tell anyone'. I was about to talk and ask him what the hell he meant, but he quickly hushed me, glanced worriedly over towards the door and added 'Shh, don't talk, or he'll hear'. And from that night, I never spent another night with him to sleep ever again," Hoseok told him his story. "Oh, and another thing," he added, "I think he sees - or communicate - with ghosts in his sleep, and apparently there's always a man behind the door, so don't let it scare you too much," he grinned and then he stood up and disappeared from the room.

Jungkook was now officially terrified. At what purpose did Hoseok tell him all of this? To scare him? Cause that definitely worked.

Jungkook had been avoiding Taehyung all day, pretending to be "busy" and "settling in", but in reality, he was just trying to find out what exactly he was going to do.

But the closer the night came, the more he thought about it: what if Hoseok lied? What if he just pranked him? Maybe as his revenge for head-butting him earlier and now they were even? Jungkook surely hoped so.

"Have you finally decided to stay, or have you talked to the principle already to switch rooms?" Taehyung asked as he had finally returned to his room.

Jungkook glanced over at the elder male, slightly embarrassed by his behaviour. Plus, he did have the thought of seeking the principle.

"Like I said, I was settling in. I am new here if you haven't noticed," he replied sarcastically. He surprised both himself and Taehyung with his remark, but the other just burst out laughing.

"I have noticed thank you very much," he replied sarcastically back, "aren't you scared of me?" he grinned.

"Scared?" Jungkook asked, "it's not true what Hoseok told me, right?"

Taehyung smirked. "You judge tonight."

Jungkook sighed as he tried to calm himself down. They're both pranking you Jungkook, calm down. "I will."

Jungkook was the first one in bed by the evening. It was only ten o'clock, but he wanted to sleep before Taehyung and prayed to every religion he could think of that he wouldn't wake up until his alarm was ringing and he had to get ready for his first class.

"Okay, I'll be sleeping now," Taehyung announced before the younger male heard him get under the covers and turned off his light.

Jungkook was the first one to fall asleep, but he was soon awakened again as he heard some weird noises coming from the other side of the room; he lay still for a moment, but he sooner later realised it was Taehyung talking - or rather whispering - really low, and Jungkook couldn't make out words from him.

"Taehyung? What are you doing? Go to bed," Jungkook said, still facing his back against him.

"Shh," Taehyung hushed him.

Jungkook now decided to sit up and see where he exactly was. The elder was standing over at the door, facing directly against the back of the door. "Taehyung?" Jungkook whimpered. "Please go back to bed."

"I SAID HUSH!" he suddenly yelled, still facing towards the door. He scared Jungkook so much he literally jumped in bed and hid behind his covers.

"What - what are you doing?"

"Talking," he said.

"To whom?"

"Venus," he said, "an exchange female student from England."

"There's no one there," Jungkook whimpered.

"SHUT UP!"

Jungkook jumped again, but now he made sure to not make another sound.

Taehyung suddenly started turning around and faced towards Jungkook in bed; he had his eyes wide open and his head slightly tilted backwards like he was a ghost, and then he rose his finger and pointed at him. "It's him," he whispered, but loud enough for the new male to hear him. "GET HIM!"

Oh God, Jungkook thought, am I gonna die? Without realising it, Jungkook let out a scream; he didn't know what to do, he just panicked, he was so scared at this moment.

Out of the blue, Taehyung started laughing hysterically like a maniac, but somehow he seemed more normal than he had before he went to bed.

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing. He literally fell down onto the floor, holding his hands over his tummy as he looked to be slightly in pain from the laughter.

Jungkook also heard another laughter coming from the same room. The closet door then opened, and out came another male: Hoseok. He was laughing just as much as Taehyung, but he seemed to have something in his hand. Jungkook tried to look closer in the dark and realised sooner or later it was his phone with the flash on. Did he film this?

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked as he blinked hard, trying to see how the two males would react further after finishing laughing their asses off.

"Oh my god!" Taehyung laughed harder, "you should've seen your face! And your scream, God!"

"But he will," Hoseok said this time in between his laughter, "I filmed it!"

Jungkook couldn't believe this. "You pranked me? Are you fucking serious?" he glared as he got out of bed. "I cannot fucking believe this! You lied to me and pranked me? You made me feel so scared I almost wet myself and scream like a girl because I thought something was about to happen? I'm fucking new here, I don't know about anything here, and you just decide to do this to me? And where the fuck is that going? On the fucking internet?" Jungkook had never cursed so much in front of people he didn't know well, but he couldn't help it. He hated this. He hated them. He despised them. "You know what, fuck you two. I'm not going to forgive any of you, so please stay the fuck away from me." Then he went back to bed, ignoring the whispers from the two other boys that said he was too sensitive and it was only a joke on the freshman, but Jungkook didn't care. This would be the strongest memory from him of them, and it'd never die.

He hated this kind of stuff. He hated being scared. He hated being pranked. He hated them.

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

A bit short - sorry - but next will be longer, promise~ xx