Chapter 12: He couldn't get more perfect

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook and Taehyung planned for their date what they should do, although they both agreed on eating on Taehyung's favourite restaurant, but as they both wanted to add something else, they talked it out and suggested things for each other, and they ended up going bowling later.

Jungkook showered when it was about an hour left before they'd head out as he didn't that morning, and he tried his best to look good and mature. He wanted to impress Taehyung and seem clean. He wanted to look mature as the other was three years older than him, and he didn't want to be looked down at like a baby.

"You done yet?" the blond male shouted from outside their bathroom.

"Yeah," Jungkook replied, making sure to brush his teeth thoroughly, then exiting and he left with the other to the restaurant to eat first.

It was more expensive than Jungkook had thought, and he used up his money he got from his parents to have fun the first month, but he thought it was worth it. Eating out with Taehyung was like a dream. He hadn't realised until yesterday how fond he was of his roommate, and that he desperately wanted more from him.

"So how come this is your favourite restaurant?" Jungkook chatted as they ate their orders.

Taehyung looked up at him and smiled. "My parents used to take me and my siblings here, so it brings a lot of memories when we were all together," he said.

"Has it been long since you were all together?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Last time was right before I entered our University. So it's been three years now."

"Oh," the younger one muttered, "I'm sorry for bringing it up."

Taehyung smiled as he shook his head softly. "It's okay Jungkookie," he said, "I miss them, but we're all busy. I saw my parents this summer, and I saw my brother less than a year ago. My sister is studying overseas so I haven't seen her in about 2 years, but we still contact each other," he told him.

Jungkook was glad the elder was opening up to him, trusting him enough to talk about his own family. The black haired male wanted to do the same back, but he honestly didn't have much to tell. His family lived in Busan, so if they all took a train he'd see them. They weren't the poorest people so they told him they wanted to visit him sometimes, and he didn't mind. He loved his family, although they were all quite ordinary, but that's how Jungkook liked it. He was an ordinary person.

"How about you and your family?" he asked.

"They live in Busan, so it's not that big. I literally just saw them, but they told me they wanted to visit me once in a while, which I'm glad for," he said a bit boredly.

"Appreciate your family," the elder smiled, "anything could happen in just a few seconds."

The way he talked scared the younger a bit. Had something bad happened before for making him talk like that? "Have you experienced anything of that sort?" the younger asked.

Taehyung's smile drooped. "Actually, not to me, but Hoseok," he said, "his family was driving here to visit him during a weekend, but his older sister ended up badly in the accident. She was rushed to the hospital, but she eventually passed away."

That made Jungkook's heart drop. He still despised the other one, but hearing a family member that close - and young - made Jungkook's heart ache for him. He couldn't even imagine a member of his ending up like that.

"Did you tell me that so I wouldn't be mad at him anymore?" he asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "You asked."