Chapter 15: His addiction

Unedited! Hey so it's been a little while since last update, and I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter than usual and a cliffhanger, but I'll make up for it in the next one~ hope you'll like it and please don't forget to vote & comment! Love you guys .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Throughout the Sunday evening, Jungkook spent time to get to know Taehyung's friends more as he wanted to gladly know them better. He even didn't find Hoseok's company being too hard now. Even Taehyung had seemed to noticed, as he pointed it out later when they had gotten back to their dorm.

"You had fun?" he asked.

"Yeah, they're really nice people. I like them all," Jungkook replied happily.

"They're the best," Taehyung grinned, "you even talked to Hoseok here and there."

"You're right," Jungkook muttered, "I didn't even feel angry the slightest today, even if he talked to me."

Taehyung walked up to him as he planted a kiss on his cheek and intertwined their fingers together, "I'm glad," he whispered, "he's not a bad person if you give him the chance. Would you try? At least for me?"

Jungkook wasn't going to protest in the first place, but he immediately nodded when the elder stood this close to him, teasing him with small kisses on his neck. "I will," he murmured before he wrapped his arms around the other's waist to bring him even closer to his own body. "Don't just tease me like that," he whispered as he kissed the other's neck the same way, turning their tables around.

Taehyung even moaned from being touched, which Jungkook smirked at.

The males had moved their beds so they'd be beside each other, making it a one bigger bed, and they'd be next to each other. They were just hoping they wouldn't fall through in the middle and push them apart, but they doubted it.

"Goodnight Jungkookie," Taehyung whispered as they were cuddling in bed, ready to fall asleep.

"Goodnight hyung."

The alarm woke them both up, but only Taehyung bothered to open his eyes to turn it off. He definitely didn't want to get out of bed, away from his roommate when he had cutely wrapped his arms and legs around him.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung whispered in his morning voice, "we have to get up, both of us."

Jungkook grumbled weakly back, not saying anything specific, and just tightening his grip around the elder.

Taehyung chuckled at his action. "We have school, kid," he teased as he tried to get him to wake up, but he didn't budge.

"I'm not a kid," he only muttered back tiredly.

"You surely act like one now," the elder said back, managing to make the other open his eyes to sneer at him. "Good, now you're awake enough to glare at me," he laughed as he sat up, "come on, let's shower."

The younger male sighed, but still got out of bed, probably just because he wanted to shower with the other, and they did until time had suddenly shortened without them noticing, and they had to rush through their dorm to get ready for their first class, with they did not share.

"See you in lunch?" Taehyung asked before they had to go apart, holding Jungkook's hands whilst squeezing them softly, smiling at him with his angelic smile.

"Definitely," Jungkook grinned back as he gave him a quick peck and finally went inside the auditorium where his class was waiting for their professor. As the young male sat down at a random sit, a bit closer to the front than usual, and placed his books in front of him on his desk. He had became way more motivated than he had been last week, but that was partly because he was finally happy now.