Gladion x Mature and Serious Content?!

So I have an idea and I want my reader's(you guys!😊) opinions on this topic and if you'll support the concept of it so that maybe I can make it an actual thing.

Gersh, I've been having so many brain farts!

Anyway...

Basically and obviously, I wanna work on a Gladion x Reader story except, grown-up and both of you have gone through changes since your Alola journey has ended. For one thing, your a married couple. Second thing, both of you have gone through physical changes(obviously). But you know those changes in anime or games or whatever that time changes the appearance of a character like at the end of Kamisama Kiss, once Tomoe had cut his hair shorter and so did Nanami I think. Or Final Fantasy where Noctis and the gang matured and sported very different looks(namely Noctis and Prompto). So yeah, changes like that.

But I wanna change it up and add a new concept: Alcohol Abuse

Due to the traumatic events of the Sun and Moon plot that still haunt him, Gladion looks to alcohol in an attempt to forget these memories.

Originally, of course, he still loves you very much and he did look to you for comfort but you were just another trigger for these memories and thus started to push you and Silvally away. So I guess, it all took an emotional and mental toll on him years later and the whole point of this story I guess will be to overcome these challenges and try to get through them together with support because he won't be able to do this alone(There was more to what I had figured the point to this was but I had a brain fart😭).

You're still a part of his life and you'll do whatever it takes to see him the way he was before.

Looks like things really went downhill for the edge lord.

So yeah, I seriously wanna know you guys' take on this. Comment, comment, comment, I'm really excited about where I wanna take this!